If you are a Lululemon fan, there’s always that one color combo or pattern that you need to collect. This pattern is like my Pokemon. #gottacatchemall
My obsession is the Slalom Green Bean and Inkwell combo from Lululemon circa 2013.
It came out when I first moved to Seattle towards the end of 2013. I looked at it and it reminded me of everything I liked about Seattle; the rain, the Evergreen trees, the dreary and cold winters. I absolutely loved it.
My Favorite Lululemon Pattern + Color Combo: Slalom Green Bean & Inkwell
I’ve collected enough pieces to be proud of my current collection. Here’s a peek at my togs.
Pieces that I still “need.”
- Run Full tilt Long Sleeve (6) – Got It!
- Speed Shorts (8)
- Astro Pants (6)
- Ebb and Flow tank (8)
- Fast Cat Skirt (6 or 8)
- Nice Asana (6 -Green Bean Solid)
- Cool Racerback (6 – Green Bean Solid)
- Karmady V-Neck (6)
- Falling Freely neckwarmer and headwrap (Inkwell, Angel Wing and Green Bean)
- Groovy Run Shorts (8)
- Turbo Shorts (6) – Got it!
- Swiftly Long Sleeve (6 or 8)
- Wunder Under Pants (6 – Quilted Band)
- Wee Are Too Cozy Jacket (6)
- Scuba Hoodie II (8 – Solid Green Bean)
- Can’t Stop Pant (6) – Got it!
- Neck Warmer
- Run With Me Ear Warmer
- Brisk Run Gloves
- Fly Away Tamer (Solid Green Bean and Striped Green Bean and Inkwell)
Pieces that I’m missing:
- Forme Jacket (6)
- Avenue Pullover (6)
- Run First Base Tank Top (6)
- Dharana Crop (6) – Got it!
- Scoop Neck (8)
- Scuba Hoodie II color-blocked (8 – Inkwell, Angel Wing and Green Bean)
- Scuba Hoodie II (8 – Wee Stripe and Inkwell)
- Swiftly SS (6 – Green Bean Stripe)
- Groove Short (6)
- Groove Pants (6) – Got it!
- Boogie Shorts (8)
For the Boyfriend (um yeah…we need to match)
- Metal Vent Tech Long Sleeve (M – Heathered Green Bean)
- Five Year Tee (M)
- Core Hoodie (L)
- Pace Breaker Short (L) – Got It!
- Velocity Long Sleeve (L)
- Velocity Long Sleeve 1/4 Zip Pullover (L) – Got it!
They never made stripe bottoms, but if they did, they’d probably look like Athleta’s Green Paddy Navy stripe Chaturanga crops (which I own and love btw). 😛
That about sums up my lulu pattern obsession for the time being. I can’t wait to see what other green palettes and designs they come up with next.
Where to Buy Lululemon
Where to Buy lululemon
Buying directly from lululemon will ensure that your items are 100% authentic.
Do you like to save money? Here are some ways you can save money on lululemon products:
- If you're an fitness instructor and currently teaching, you may qualify for their Sweat Collective program to receive 25% off all merchandise (including sale). Read about their other discount programs here.
- Shop their We Made Too Much (WMTM) section for 10-50% off lululemon merchandise. All WMTM items are final sale.
- Shop at lululemon Outlets for great deals! Search for outlet store locations on lululemon's store locator.
- Buy lululemon gift cards on Raise or Cardpool. People are always trying to offload their lululemon gift cards. The savings range from 2-10%, but it's better than no discount at all.
You can also buy lululemon for less through third-party reselling websites and marketplaces such as:
- Mercari - Use this link for $10 off your first order. Download the App here.
- Poshmark - Use code SCHIMIGGY for $10 off your first order. Enter the code when you create your profile.
- Tradesy - Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase of $50 or more.
- Vinted - Use this link to get $ off your first purchase.
What’s your favorite pattern and color combo? Let’s see your collection! Comment below to share.
If you liked this article, you might enjoy these:
- lululemon Now Offers Plus Sizes Online and In-Store
- lululemon Review: Align Leggings
- How to Hack and Save Money at a Lululemon Outlet
- Lululemon Warehouse Sale Dates
- 2016 Lululemon Warehouse Sale in Seattle, Washington – HAUL REPORT
- lululemon Outlet Visits and Reviews
- How to Save Money on Lululemon Clothing