YAY! I partnered with one of my FAVORITE brands to bring you the Sol Box! Niyama Sol offers an awesome monthly subscription box with high quality activewear for a fraction of the cost. The boxes start at $45 and go up to $95 per month. Niyama Sol debuted their Sol Box program in December 2017.
Sol Box Options
The Sol Box comes in three options, making the monthly subscription affordable and perfect for any budget conscious yogi. Niyama Sol guarantees that you will receive a pair of leggings that you currently do not own with every box. Their stylists will review your past purchases and curate a box that reflects your style. The Sol Box is a surprise that allows you to own a pair of Niyama Sol’s for up to HALF OFF the original price. You may get a pair of crops for only $45 when they were originally $88 or more.
Below are the three (3) Sol Box subscriptions currently offered:
|Sol Box Option||Cost (monthly)||Includes|
|One Item Look||$45 (minimum $88 value)||One bottom|
|Two Item Look||$65 (minimum $150 value)||One bottom + one additional item that may include a sport bra, lifestyle top, jewelry or accessory|
|Three Item Look||$95 (minimum $200 value)||One bottom + two additional items that may include a sport bra, lifestyle top, jewelry or accessory|
When ordering your Sol Box, click on the option you’d like to try and complete a quick survey so that the stylists get your sizing and style preference.
There are three (3) style preferences:
- Kinda Basic – Solids and simple pieces to wear with everything.
- Wild Child – Prints and crazy silhouettes.
- Mix It Up – Designer’s Choice! Let the stylists at Niyama Sol SURPRISE you!
You can also set your Sol Box subscription to be delivered in 1 or 2 month intervals. This is a great option if you need activewear but need to space out your spending.
I received a Sol Box with three hand curated items. I can’t wait to reveal and review my goodies with you!
Sol Box Reveal
Here’s what I received:
- Tulum Endless Leggings ($92)
- Ultra Violet Layered Sports Bra ($58)
- Venice Tank Top in White ($48)
In the box I also received Niyama Sol postcards, “Don’t Hate, Meditate” sticker + iron-on patch, AND a lollipop. It was definitely fun opening the box to reveal such bright colors and the additional surprises. The total value of all three items is $198. I received everything for only $95 through the Sol Box subscription!
Sol Box Review
I was REALLY stoked for my new outfit! I don’t usually go for pinks or purples but this outfit changed my mind. I’ve been to Tulum before and would totally wear this entire getup there.
Item #1: Tulum Endless Leggings
The bougainvillea (floral) print is from their most current collection and looks amazing in person. The flowers are pink and purple on a textured white background. It’s hard to determine what will look good on you until you try it on in person. I am glad I had the opportunity to try it on through the Sol Box program.
Item #2: Ultra Violet Layered Sport Bra
The layered sport bra was surprisingly one of my favorite parts about the outfit. I love the double layer support and high-neck design for a modest look. The sport bras come in half sizing and do stretch a bit with wear. I usually wear lululemon size 6 tops and 8 bras for sizing reference. The size S/M Niyama Sol bra fit me perfectly. They also come with removable cups, however they do not provide as much support as my lululemon Free to Be sport bras. The fabric is made from the same material as the leggings and also possess all the same qualities:
- 84% RPET (recycled polyethylene terephtalate), 16% Spandex
- 4-Way Stretch
- Quick Drying
- Moisture Wicking
Item #3: Venice Tank Top
The Venice Tank Top was comfortable and breathable. It definitely complemented the bra and leggings. The Venice tank comes in a charcoal grey and white color. The white color I received was more off-white than pure white (think #000000). I would definitely wear the tank top as a layering piece and with a fashionable pair of boyfriend jeans, sneakers and moto jacket.
Sol Box Pros
- AFFORDABLE: With three Sol Box options, you’re guaranteed to never overspend for high-quality activewear.
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: The products are high-quality and eco-friendly. With a variety of hand drawn prints, lengths, and styles, the Sol Box combinations are endless.
- EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING YOU LOVE: Following their standard return policy, if you don’t 100% love what you receive, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin an exchange or upgrade towards an item of your choice.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: You can cancel your subscription at anytime after your first month. There is no pressure to keep your subscription. Buy only what you need and continue your subscription when you need new activewear.
- HAND CURATED: As part of Niyama Sol’s hand curation, stylists will review your order history and select something that you will love. They also commit to never sending you duplicates of what you already own.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS ENCOURAGED: If you’re part of the Sol Box program, you can send Niyama Sol an email email@example.com and let them know what style or look you’d love to see in your next Sol Box.
- QUICK AND RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Niyama Sol will tender to any requests within 24 hours and during business hours.
Sol Box Cons
- YOU CAN’T PICK YOUR PIECES: You won’t know exactly what you will receive but based on my experience, I know I would not be disappointed with my next box. I did feel a bit anxious to find out what I’d be receiving since I wanted very little in influencing their stylists’ decisions. I was hoping for a beanie, but the bra was definitely a better result!
Should I Sign-Up for a Sol Box?
YES ten times! You’ll get the BEST Niyama Sol deals (more than 50% off) by subscribing to the Sol Box program. The pros far outweigh the cons. Niyama Sol put a lot of thought into a successful subscription program. I loved receiving the box and finding out how well curated the box was to fit my lifestyle and activewear needs. I also loved how interchangeable the pieces were. I could wear them together or with other staples that I already own.
If you’re new to the brand, I highly recommend getting a Niyama Sol box and giving it a test run. I fell in love with the brand when I put on my Traveler Endless leggings for the first time. The colors, design and fit were great for every day wear. Niyama Sol is now mostly what I wear when I practice yoga or just want to add a pop of color in my daily routine.
Read my previous reviews of Niyama Sol here:
Sol Box Coupon Code
Niyama Sol is offering Schimiggy Reviews’ readers an awesome deal!
Use Niyama Sol Sol Box discount code SOLSCHIMIGGY for 10% off your FIRST Sol Box subscription. This only works for NEW Sol Box subscribers. Shipping is not included with each Sol Box purchase and starts at $7.95 for orders under $100. Orders over $100 receive free shipping.
Click on my link here to sign-up for your Sol Box now!
You can also use code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off your orders anytime (no limit). Enjoy free shipping on orders of $100+.
Niyama Sol Giveaway
For the rest of 2019, I am running a Niyama Sol Giveaway! One lucky winner will win a $100 Niyama Sol gift card on New Years Day 2020! Use the entry form below for a chance to win. Some activities can be completed daily. Good luck everyone!
I was offered a complementary Sol Box from Niyama Sol. I was not paid for this post and all my opinions about the products are 100% honest. I may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase a Sol Box using the links on my page, however the price will NOT INCREASE for you. This will help Schimiggy Reviews continue to serve the activewear community with reviews and deals! Thank you!
If you enjoyed this article, you may like these too:
- Niyama Sol Review: Traveler Endless Leggings
- Niyama Sol Review: Twilight Barefoot Leggings
- YogaClub Review: Guru Box Reveal and Review
- 10+ Activewear Legging Brands that Don’t Pill
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.