About Wear It To Heart (WITH)
Wear It To Heart (WITH) had been around since 2011. They’re known for their reversible apparel and ethical manufacturing standards.
WITH activewear is ethically manufactured and sweatshot free with a Fair Labor Association participating supplier. The factory also offers apprenticeship programs that teach at-risk young, local mothers how to sew, and provide them with the training to eventually work in the factory.
WITH intentionally chooses components that allow us to produce some of the world’s best designs and colors, while minimizing their overall carbon output. WITH creates two collections per year in Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter.
WITH Review: Camo Chameleon High Waist Leggings
I purchased the leggings on Sculptique. I had been eyeing the colors. I loved the ombre colors against the camo pattern. I own a pair of lululemon camo pants in denim black soot.
I went to WITH because I’d read about their bootie enhancing design and wanted to give it a try.
#1 Size: WITH bottoms run true to size (TTS). I wear a size 6 in lululemon and the size SMALL in WITH leggings fit perfectly!
#2 Style: WITH’s complete activewear line includes leggings, shorts, jackets, bras and tanks. They also offer REVERSIBLE leggings. That’s like getting two leggings for the price of one!
#3 Inseam: 27″ inseam allowed me to wear the leggings just slightly bunched at my ankles at a sneaker length. I like that my ankles can breathe. I am 5’5″ for reference.
#4 Rise: High rise pant sits just 1/2″ above the navel. I love the high rise fit.
#5 Waistband: The pant comes with a tall 5″ waistband. The waistband is seamless and can be folded over.
- Fabric Content: Imported Salutex – a super soft, four-way power stretch performance fabric. It is an eco-conscious spandex fabric.
- Fabric Feel: The fabric feels thick yet soft. There is a slight brushed feeling to the fabric. The fabric feel is similar to Niyama Sol, but is definitely thicker and more compressive. I love how the fabric hugs and accentuates the booty area (pictured above during try-on).
- Fabric Performance:
- Dry Wicking
- 4-Way Stretch contours to the body
- White backed
- Snag proof fabric
- Compressive for high-intensity sports
- Does not pill.
- Opacity: WITH leggings are 100% opaque! They were NOT see through. I did not experience stretching around the bum area or knees, but some of my friends have stated that theirs stretches to white.
- Fabric Features: The WITH logo is shiny and raised (pictured below). The leggings come with a hidden front pocket.
#7 When to Wear: Wear with anytime. I wear it casually and to high impact workouts and yoga.
#8 Cost: WITH leggings range from $82-$98. See discount codes for WITH at the bottom of this post.
#9 Gusset: WITH leggings are made with a triangle single layered gusset.
#10 Stitch Seam: Flat-locked seams are used throughout the pant at the inseam, gusset, rise and waistband.
#11 UPF Protection: None
#12 Made in Los Angeles, California, USA! WITH products are ethically manufactured in El Salvador, Central America, with a sustainable and sweatshop-free Fair Labor Association supplier.
#13 Care Instructions: Machine wash inside out in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry. I use this foldable drying rack.
Should I Buy Wear It To Heart?
Definitely! We give WITH a 10/10. The fabric is amazing and the fit is great. I experienced no tugging during practice and that was a huge plus! They’re made locally and are eco-conscious. I am all about products that are mindful of our environment!
Where to Buy Wear It To Heart
Did our WITH review convince you to buy the leggings? Buy WITH from the following retailers.
- Bandier – Use this link to save $25 off your first order of $100+.
- Carbon38 – Use Carbon38 coupon code SHMGY25 for 25% off your orders of $100+.
- Evolve Fit Wear – Use code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off all your orders!
- Max and Me Sport – Use code SCHIMIGGY for 20% off. Excludes sale items.
- Wear It To Heart
- Yoga Outlet
If you enjoyed our WITH review, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.