Updated: 8/16/2023 | Tecovas Review
Disclaimer: I received Tecovas boots to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Tecovas is a popular accessory brand for men and women. They specialize in Western-style boots, apparel, and accessories.
Paul Hedrick launched Tecovas in 2015. They are headquartered in Austin, Texas. Hedrick is a Texas native who was a businessman turned fashion manufacturer in Leon, Mexico.
The company is named after the geological formation Tecovas Creek, allegedly due to Hedrick’s dream of becoming a paleontologist.
Thomas Rhett Akins Jr. is an American country singer-songwriter and the Thomas Rhett collection offers vintage-style Western boots that are named after important people in his life.
I received the Kasey western boots in a large box and they were packed neatly with boot inserts. Each boot was individually wrapped in plastic. Below are how the boots were packed and sent to me (minus the plastic).
The stitching detail on the boots is GORGEOUS! The boot also definitely has a vintage look and feel. I was super excited to start styling these beauties!
- Made from High-Quality cowhide. You can tell that the material is high quality. It feels super soft and luxurious.
- The leather feel is SUPER SOFT! The material of the boot is super soft! I am afraid to scratch the supple leather.
- Super comfortable to wear! I could wear my boots all day. They are THAT comfortable!
- Ready to Wear – The boots did not need any breaking in. They are super comfortable right out of the box. I recommend wearing your boots with cushioned ankle or mid-calf socks.
- Boot Restoration Program – Tecovas offers a boot restoration program that will keep your boots looking brand new. For only $150 you can upcycle your boots and keep them from entering landfills. We also recommend following their Boot Care Guide to keep your boots looking great.
- 10% Military Discount when you apply with ID.me. Apply here.
- Fast Delivery – I received my boots in 3 days!
- Free Delivery – All purchases receive free delivery and returns so that you can find your perfect fit.
- Easy Returns process. Returns are free and easy. See their return details here.
- Expensive – The boots will run you at least $250+ per pair.
- Runs Big – Tecovas boots are spacious! We recommend going down a half size or with your true street size in select styles. If your feet are very narrow, we recommend sizing down an entire size. I opted for a size 7 and I can wear the boot with cushioned socks all day long. See their boot sizing guide to determine your perfect fit.
- No mention of their sustainable sourcing or manufacturing. Nowhere on their blog do they mention their sustainable (if any) manufacturing practices.
What I am Wearing: Tecovas Kasey Western Boot ($315) | GRLFRND Jasmine Skirt ($195) | Spiritual Gangster Leopard Bodysuit ($40) | The Sak Filmore Crossbody Bag ($250) | Augustine Dolly Hat ($146) | Mohala Hana Sunglasses ($189)
Should I Shop at Tecovas?
YES! We love their boot styles and the quality of their boots is amazing! We cannot recommend them enough.
Their selection is small compared to other brands, but the styles are all super versatile.
Boot styles that we recommend trying include:
View this post on Instagram
Where to Buy Tecovas
Shop for Tecovas from their website. Tecovas sells direct to consumers so that you skip the middleman. This saves on the cost of the boots and is a more sustainable way to sell fashion apparel and accessories.
Use this link to save $25 off your first order of $250+.
You can also shop at one of their stores located in the US. Find Tecovas stores.
If you liked this article, you might like these too:
If you found our Tecovas review helpful, please share it with another boot lover. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.