Updated: 9/22/2023 | Augustine Hat Co Review + 10% off code SCHIMIGGY10
Disclaimer: I received a hat from Augustine Hat Co. to review in this post. All thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
About Augustine Hat Co
The Augustine brand is a premier fashion company combining leisure and luxury to create a modern flair with the world’s most timeless accessory, hats.
They’re based out of a small beach town in Wilmington, NC and is a (mostly) one woman show.
Caitlin created the Augustine Hat Co to outfit women in long lasting headwear and to fight human trafficking. One of the fastest growing crimes that exists in every big city and small town.
She designs her luxury headwear down to every detail to ensure women feel confident.
Augustine Hat Co Review
I received the Dolly Cowboy Hat ($146) to review in this post. The hat is made of wool and is very sturdily made with a stiff upturned brim.
The hat is embellished with star studs and the black is true to color. I immediately fell in love with the hat as soon as it came out of the box.
Below we’ll go over the pros and cons of Augustine hats.
Augustine Hat Co Pros
- A portion of the proceeds of every hat sold goes toward fighting human trafficking.
- Size-Inclusive – Wool hats are offered in S/M (57 cm) and M/L (59 cm). Straw hats are one size fist most (OSFM) and slightly stretch to fit perfectly.
- Inner Adjustable Band – Wool hats come with an inner velcro band that allows you to adjust the hat to fit your head perfectly.
- The hats are made with high-quality materials. I would definitely say they are on par with Lack of Color and Gigi Pip hats.
- Timeless Designs – Their hat styles are super chic and timeless.
- Affordable Price Point – Their hats are priced on similarly to Lack of Color and Gigi Pip.
- Responsibly Sourced – All their hats are made with Australian wool or straw.
- Woman Owned and Operated – Caitlyn does a lot of the work herself.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt of the product. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Easily exchange your orders here.
Augustine Hat Co Cons
- Not Vegan – The brand offers wool hats.
- Expensive – An Augustine wool hat will run you over $100. They do have more affordable hats that are made out of raffia straw.
- Low Stock – This up and coming hat brand is very popular so stock is low or sold out for most styles. If you see a hat you want, buy it asap.
Should I Buy Augustine Hat Co Hats?
I love my Dolly hat. It’s super stylish and chic and I get compliments everywhere I go.
Not many people wear cowboy hats compared to other styles.
I received this hat to review on my blog and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! The hat is so well made and the star studs make it look chic and fabulous.
I am a size 58cm and went with a size M/L. Love that there is an inner adjustable strap built into the hat.
The hat is also lined. It comes with a stiff upturned brim and travels so well. Can’t recommend it enough!
The hats are very well made and will be timeless pieces in my closet.
Where to Buy Augustine Hat Co Hats
You can purchase Augustine Hat Co directly from their website.
Use code SCHIMIGGY10 for 10% off all your orders at Augustine.
If you found our Augustine Hat Co review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.