Updated: 6/10/2022 | OM Collection Review
Disclaimer: I received product from the OM Collection to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own and 100% honest.
About OM Collection
OM Collection was founded in 2010 by Katie Armstrong. She left her career as an athlete and attorney to pursue her entrepreneurial passion in Bali, Indonesia.
The OM Collection and the lifestyle it is designed to support was born from a search for wisdom, love, inspiration and connection with the Divine. In building OM Collection, I fashioned clothes that could carry me and others in and out of different worlds, pack easily and express the beauty that we all carry within.
I’ve always believed that we get to choose the way we live this precious life, ideally offering our gifts, talents and passions to the world. I also believe that if everyone pursues their dreams with discipline, curiosity and vigor, the world will be a more peaceful and harmonious place. When someone is fully engaged with their life, they naturally inspire others to do the same.
Our women-owned and operated staff and the beloved OMies who support and love our eco-friendly fabrics, styles that transcend the fads of fast fashion and sustainable business practices are bright lights in a world that can sometimes feel bleak. Many in our community are teachers, healers, parents, artists and entrepreneurs, dedicating their lives to making this world a better place. OM offers adornments that help dreamers, change-makers, wisdom seekers and inspired/inspiring humans find each other as we dance our way through our days and across the planet.
Today, OM Collection offers apparel for women and men.
Om Collection Review
I received the following pieces to review in this post:
- Sadhu Backless Shirt ($49) – This open back halter top is GORGEOUS! I have this top in the Adobe color and it’s so dreamy and goes with just about everything. You can wear it without a bra or with a bra for added support. It can also be dressed down or up. I purchased the top in a medium and it first great.
- Wide Leg Pant with Mini Skirt ($118) – I received these pants in a size small and they fit great! I typically don’t go for wide leg pants, but these are so comfortable and looked great with the top. The waistband can be tightened with a drawstring.
OM Collection Pros
- Super soft fabric! The fabric is super buttery soft and has a decent amount of stretch.
- Sustainably made -Both pieces are made with Om Collection’s signature fabric, an ultra-soft, luxe stretch modal made from beechwood trees. It doesn’t fade or pill.
- Runs True to Size (TTS) – Their apparel runs true to size. I typically wear a size 6 in women’s bottoms and went with a size small in their pants. I would size down if you are in-between sizes due to how stretchy the modal fabric is. See their size chart below.
- Woman-owned brand – Owned and operated by Katie and her team.
- Timeless and effortless styles. The styles can be worn on many occasions. I’ll definitely wear this to light impact fitness classes and to yoga and music festivals.
- Easy to care for. Simply machine wash and air dry all their apparel.
OM Collection Cons
- Expensive – Expect to pay a premium for high-quality apparel.
- Limited Stock – If you want something you see online, buy it quickly because their stock typically goes fast!
Should I Buy OM Collection?
Yes, you should buy OM Collection!
Their pieces are perfect for yogis and people who love wearing comfortable apparel on daily.
Their styles are super classic and timeless that you can mix, match and layer their pieces to create many outfits.
Where to Buy Om Collection
Shop OM Collection directly on their website.
Use code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off your first order at OM Collection.
While they sell to retailers, I highly recommend buying directly through their website to reduce your carbon footprint.
If you found our OM Collection review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.