Updated: 3/8/2022 | TAMGA Designs Review
Disclaimer: We were gifted a dress by TAMGA Designs to conduct this review. All thoughts and opinions are ours and 100% honest.
About TAMGA Designs
TAMGA Designs is a sustainable women’s fashion brand from Canada. They make pretty dresses, tops, skirts, pants, and kimonos that are feminine and lightweight.
The idea of TAMGA was born in 2014 in Dhaka, Bangladesh when a sweatshop collapsed killing and injuring thousands of people.
Co-Founders Yana Barankin and Eric Dales combined their talents to create a clothing company that would create beautiful apparel that is ethically and sustainably made. They also wanted to give people an opportunity to earn a fair wage and work in safe factory conditions all while pursuing their dreams.
To date, TAMGA has designed various collections and continues to produce gorgeous and thoughtful apparel. See all their current and past collections here.
Related: American Hat Makers Review
TAMGA Designs Review
Below we’ll go over the pros and cons of their apparel so that you can decide if TAMGA is worth adding to your closet.
- Ethically and Sustainably Made – TAMGA apparel is made from Tencel, Ecovero, Linen and Modal, all sustainable fabrics. Read more about their sustainability efforts here.
- Flowy dresses and kimonos. I am a sucker for anything that is lightweight and flows. It looks amazing in photos and is also eye-catching when you’re traveling to dreamy destinations.
- Comes in different patterns and colors. Tamga offers many prints and colors in their apparel.
- Runs True to Size (TTS) – I wear sizes 6-8 in women’s apparel and fit a size medium in Tamga dresses.
- Fast shipping! The dress arrived at my doorstep 4 days after ordering.
- Eco-friendly packaging – All their packaging is biodegradable and made from reusable fibers. Their shipping packaging is made from corn and 100% biodegradable.
- No pockets! – I would LOVE it if TAMGA incorporated pockets into their dresses. As a photographer, I am always stashing lens caps and other camera equipment in my pockets. It would make the dresses more functional for traveler photographers like me.
- Expensive – Their dresses range from $110-$160 USD.
Where to Buy Tamga Designs
Shop TAMGA Designs apparel on their website.
Use code SCHIMIGGY to save 10% off your orders at TAMGA Designs.
If you found our Tamga Designs review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.