Updated: 2/7/2024 | Milaner Review
Disclaimer: I received a handbag from Milaner to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Milaner sells made-to-order luxury shoes, hats, handbags, and accessories made by French and Italian artisans.
The brand was founded and launched in July of 2017 by Elisa Rossi and their headquarters are in Rome, San Francisco, and Milan.
Their production is based on a no-waste policy and products are made to order. This means that they start creating your handbag as soon as an order goes through. This ensures that no waste is produced and that each bag is uniquely handmade for you!
I received the Sylvia City Bucket Bag ($445) in Bone to review in this post. I received the bag within 4 days of ordering.
What I love most about this style is how spacious it is. I can easily fit my DSLR and other essentials in this bag. It’s also convertible from a tote bag to a crossbody bag. The crossbody strap is included with the bag. Milaner also sells alternative crossbody straps.
- Many colorways to choose from. Their bag styles come in many color options. They have core and seasonal colors.
- Sustainably Made – Their bags are made to order by artisans in France and Italy.
- Very Lightweight – I was surprised at how lightweight the bag was.
- Very Soft Leather – The leather is super soft!
- Lined Interior – The handbag is lined with microfiber fabric and leather trim.
- Multiple Interior Pockets – My bag had a zipper pocket and two pockets big enough for a mobile phone.
- Fast and FREE Shipping – I received my order within 4 days and all their bags are shipped free.
- Expensive – Their handbags and accessories have a very high price point. They’re considered a luxury brand. Expect to spend anywhere between $250 to $500 for their slow-fashion handbags. They do have a sales section where you can buy discounted handbag styles and colorways from past seasons.
Should I Shop at Milaner?
If you truly love and embrace slow fashion, Milaner is definitely for you.
Their styles are made to last for a long time. The silhouettes are very versatile and timeless.
Where to Buy Milaner Accessories
Shop for Milaner directly on their website. They are a direct-to-consumer brand that makes their products on demand. This allows them to remain a sustainable brand.
Brand Similar to Milaner
In our search, we found MANY brands that offer a suitable alternative to Milaner.
Check out the brands below to find similar woven handbag styles. We listed our favorite brands and styles near the top of the list.
- Latico Leathers
- Sol and Selene – Their Sky’s the Limit tote is very similar to the Elena tote. Read our Sol and Selene review for more information.
- Quince – Italian Leather Woven Tote ($149)
- Loeffler Randall
- CK Bradley
- Fossil – Julianna Mini Hobo
- Jild Leathers
- Loeffler Randall
- Moda Luxe – Solana Tote ($140)
- Parker & Hyde
- Prene Love
- Rachel Zoe
- Tin Marin
- VIVAIA – Tote bags and more.
- Wilson’s Leather
Shop Milaner Dupes
If you found our Milaner review helpful, please share it with a fashion lovin’ friend. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.