Updated: 11/30/2023 | Sol and Selene Review + 20% Off Coupon Code: SCHIMIGGY
Disclaimer: I received Sol and Selene bags to review. All thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
About Sol and Selene
Sol and Selene is a women’s handbag brand. They make totes, backpacks, belt bags, shoulder bags, and slings.
The meaning of Sol and Selene comes from the sun and moon in Roman and Greek mythology. Sol is the Roman sun god, and Selene is the Greek moon goddess. Together, they represent the divine balance of light and dark, supporting us in our growth and connecting us with our loving purpose. At Sol and Selene, each of our versatile bags embodies the balance and harmony of the sun and moon—taking you from AM to PM in style.
Sol and Selene is part of the Urban Expressions family, a brand that makes vegan handbags for women.
Sol and Selene Review
I was super stoked to try out Sol and Selene! My shipment arrived within 4 days and was neatly packaged.
I received the following Sol and Selene products to conduct this review:
- Accolade Sling Backpack ($70) – Obsessed with this sling backpack. The red and green colorway makes it look Gucci-esque. I also love how many compartments it has inside for my essentials and more. It’s the perfect bag for traveling and for when I want to travel light.
- Sky’s the Limit Tote – This tote is perfect for the beach! It’s exactly like the Naghedi woven totes but much more affordable.
- Motivator Medium Backpack ($90) – I LOVE backpacks and I LOVE camo! I only wish the backpack came with a built-in luggage trolley strap. I currently use the Cincha strap to attach the backpack to my luggage.
Sol and Selene Pros
- Durable – The bags are super durable.
- Lightweight – The bags are super lightweight and perfect for traveling.
- Water Resistant – The bags are made with water-resistant material. You should not expose the bag to heavy rain or submerge it in water.
- Affordable – The bags are super affordable compared to other similar brands.
- Many Styles and Colorways Offered – Sol and Selene offer many designs and colorways.
- Vegan – The brand does not use any leather in their products.
Sol and Selene Cons
- Fast Fashion Brand – Their handbags are made from synthetic materials and made in China.
Should I Buy Sol and Selene?
We love Sol and Selene bags! They’re affordable, durable and very stylish. They’re great for casual wear or travel.
I highly recommend giving Sol and Selene a try if you’re looking for trendy bags that are both unique and won’t break the bank.
Where to Shop for Sol and Selene
Shop for Sol and Selene on their website. Use code SCHIMIGGY to save 20% off your orders at Sol and Selene.
You can also shop for Sol & Selene from the following authorized retailers:
If you found our Sol and Selene review helpful, please share this with someone who loves fashion. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.