Updated: 4/25/2022 | lululemon Like New Program Review
lululemon Like New Program Review
Bring your items to a lululemon store and receive credit in the form of a gift card to shop for new products online and in-store.
This allows lululemon to become more sustainable by creating a closed loop system in their supply chain. This means, their products are less likely to end up in landfills.
Items that are not accepted include:
- Damaged gear
- Yoga props
- Ivivva, and
- self-care products
Like New Program Pros
- Buy and sell used men’s and women’s clothing on lululemon’s Like New platform.
- Over 12,000 women’s items to shop.
- Item condition is listed for every product. Many products are “gently used” or “good as new.”
- Save up to 40% off the original MSRP.
- Rediscover vintage and past season items.
- 100% of lululemon Like New profits will be reinvested into their sustainability initiatives.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees which are deducted after the return is processed.
- Free shipping on orders over $125. A flat shipping fee of $7.50 is charged for all orders under $125.
Like New Program Cons
- Not all items will be accepted. Items that are damaged will not be accepted.
- lululemon Outlets do not participate in the program.
- Sold Item listings are kept permanently on the website.
- Returns on Like New items are not accepted in stores. You can only return items online with a flat return shipping fee of $7.50.
- Limited sizes are available.
- Credit for trade in products is very low compared to what you can get if you sold it on your own. See the credit value for trade in items below.
Is the Like New program worth it?
Personally, I’d rather sell on a reselling website. You make much more money. The only drawback is that you have to hold onto the product in your home until it is sold.
It’s best to get rid of your hard to sell items through their program and sell your most coveted lululemon pieces on your own
If you found our lululemon Like New program review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.