Updated: 2/22/2023 | Everlane Shoes Review
Disclaimer: I received products from Everlane to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Everlane is a sustainable men’s and women’s apparel and accessory company.
They offer a large variety of pieces that are meant to last you forever.
Everlane Shoes Review
I received the Everlane Italian Leather Chelsea Boot ($195) in Off White to review in this post.
When I opened the box, I was not expecting much. Instead, I was blown away by how gorgeous these boots looked and felt.
The boots are also super comfortable and break in easily.
What is a Chelsea style boot?
Chelsea boots are close-fitting ankle boots with stretchy elastic side panels that give when putting on and taking the shoes off. Many Chelsea boots have a loop or fabric tab at the back to allow for easy pulling on and off and is a classic design feature of boots from the Victorian era.
In the 1950s and 60s, Chelsea boots became popular in the UK. They were associated with King’s Road (a street in Chelsea and Fulham in inner western London) set of Swinging London. The style was worn by everyone from the Rolling Stones and the Beatles. The boot gained the name “Chelsea” because of the location where it became popular.
Now that you know some history about the Chelsea boot, below I’ll outline my pros and cons of Everlane’s Chelsea boot.
Everlane Shoes Pros
- Super stylish! Chelsea boots are always on-trend. I love the Off White and Black colorway. It’s trendy yet will be timeless. I love wearing my boots with dresses, shorts, and jeans.
- Comfortable – These boots are so comfortable! I can wear them with or without socks. The soles are padded and the shoe opening has some give so that you can slide your foot in and out easily. The shoes break in very quickly and with minimal effort.
- Lightweight – I was surprised the shoes were so lightweight! I love when my shoes don’t drag me down.
- Runs True to Size (TTS) – The shoes run true to size. I wear a street size 7 and went with size 7 in Everlane shoes.
- Easy to Clean – I use a damp cloth to clean my shoes and they look like new! I would use a leather protectant to protect the leather upper from getting damaged by dirt, snow, and rain.
- Sustainable packaging – My items arrived in a cardboard box with paper tape and in recyclable plastic wrapping.
Everlane Shoes Cons
- Expensive – The booties will run you $195 a pop. They do have select colorways on sale for as low as $79.
- Not as sustainable as they claim. While they do source sustainably, Everlane has become such a big brand that they have now been deemed a fast-fashion company because of how much they produce and manufacture. They are not considered slow fashion.
View this post on Instagram
Should I Buy Everlane?
I haven’t been this excited about boots in a long time!
I love their Chelsea-style boot because it’s trendy, very comfortable, and very well made. It’s definitely worth buying because I’ll be wearing it for years to come.
Where to Buy Everlane
You can buy Everlane products directly on their website.
Everlane also offers deals constantly, so be on the lookout for specials when you sign-up for their newsletters.
If you found our Everlane Shoes Review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.