- Wide Assortment of Prints
- Shape Retention
- Moisture Wicking
- Very Affordable
- Prints Can Bleed
- Fast Fashion Brand
Updated: 8/15/2022 | EVCR Review
Disclaimer: I received product from EVCR to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
EVCR, or EVolution and CReation, is a California-based activewear brand that creates apparel for women. Their goal is to outfit women in comfortable yet dependable clothing at affordable prices.
Their products are made to fit every scenario of your life. At Evolution & Creation, they believe that confidence is not a size, but a state of mind, and are committed to supporting and inspiring people to live their most passionate and authentic lives.
I first saw the brand in TJ Maxx but was deterred by how inexpensive the leggings were. I decided to give them a try one day and fell absolutely in love with the Floral Stitching High-Waist Leggings.
I received the following products from EVCR to review in this post:
- Mia Shorts ($19.99) – LOVE these shorts! The bright pink strawberry shortcake color is so cute. It also has outer pockets.
- Tate Crossover Zebra Leggings ($24.99) – These leggings are everything. I love the cross-over waistband. The print is also subtle but gorgeous.
- Kelly Jade Snake Skin Dress ($24,99) – Yay for workout dresses! Love that it has built-in shorts underneath. The color and print are also bright and fun.
- Agave Silky Tie Dye Set ($29.99) – This set is everything! Love the first of the top and shorts. I also wear it casually around the home.
- Cassidy Green Daisy Cinch Top ($19.99) – Love wearing this with a nude bra underneath. It’s great for casual wear. I would size up in this top.
- Styles come in many colors and patterns.
- Very affordable. EVCR pieces range from $12-$28, making them very affordable compared to other activewear brands.
- High-quality fabrics – EVCR fabrics are stretchy and very durable.
- Does not pill. Their fabrics will not pill.
- High Waistband – The high waistband on their leggings offers a lot of coverage.
- Some styles have pockets!
- Comes with a gusset. The gusset is triangle shaped and single-layered.
- Easy to care for. Their leggings can be machine washed and tumble dried on low heat.
- Free shipping for orders over $10. This can easily be done with a single item purchase.
- Fast Fashion Brand – EVCR is made in China and shipped worldwide.
- Runs Small – I would size up in EVCR. I typically wear size 6 in lululemon. A size Medium in EVCR fits me perfectly.
- Styles run out quickly. Their price point is incredible, thus they run low on stock often and very quickly.
- Most leggings come in 7/8 inseam length. So if you are taller, their leggings may fit more like crops on you.
- Stretches to white. We also call this white backed when a print is printed onto white fabric and stretches or fades to white when worn.
- Made in Mexico.
Should I Buy EVCR Activewear?
You should buy EVCR if you’re on a budget. Otherwise, I would recommend investing into brands that are eco-friendly and made with more natural materials and dyes.
I like their wide variety of designs but EVCR is definitely a company that offers cheap activewear at the cost of our environment. Fast fashion is fast but not always good.
Where to Buy EVCR Apparel
You can buy EVCR directly on their website.
Use code SCHIMIGGY for 15% off your entire order. A minimum purchase of $24.99 is required.
You can also buy EVCR at the following retailers:
- TJ Maxx – You can find EVCR for only $16.99. Sometimes they’re even on sale for $12 in stores. You can’t search by brand so expect to spend some time looking through the activewear section.
- eBay – Find EVCR for great bargains on eBay!
- Mercari – Use code SYVFUT for $10 off your first purchase.
- Poshmark – Use code SCHIMIGGY $5 off your first purchase.
If you liked this post, you might like these articles too:
- Scorpio Sol Review: lululemon QS Dupes
- Glyder Review: High Power Striped Leggings – Lululemon QS Dupe
- Chill by Will Review: Blessed Stripe Leggings
- Athleta Review: Striped Chaturanga Tight
- lululemon Align Leggings Review
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.