Updated: 10/25/2023 | BÉIS Review
Disclaimer: I was gifted BÉIS products to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
BEIS is a travel gear brand that was created by actress Shay Mitchell from the show Pretty Little Liars. In 2018, she launched a travel brand that she wanted to be stylish, affordable, and extremely functional.
As an avid traveler, I’ve been eyeing BÉIS for a while. While I don’t trust celebrity endorsement very often, I can honestly say I wish I had invested in BÉIS much sooner!
Below we’ll go over the products we received and our complete review of BÉIS products.
I received the following products to conduct this review:
- 21″ Carry On Rolling Suitcase ($218) – I am OBSESSED with their carry-on suitcase! It’s super lightweight and so well made. It has many compartments for all your travel needs. I especially love that the wheels are buttery smooth.
- Water Bottle Sling ($44) – I needed something to hold my water bottle while I ran errands and this sling fit the bill perfectly. It holds my Yeti Rambler water bottle comfortably in the bag. The front zipper is big enough for my iPhone, keys, and a few credit cards.
- Affordable – Their luggage costs less than other comparable brands such as Herschel, Away, and Monos.
- Two separate pouches for dirty clothes, shoes, undergarments, and damp clothing.
- Hinomoto 360* smooth-rolling wheels – These wheels are smooth like butter. I typically stuff my carry-on and I am surprised that the weight does not hinder wheel performance.
- Vegan Leather – All their products are made from vegan leather.
- Retractable bag attach strap – This hidden strap hook sits on the top front of the suitcase and holds up to 15 lbs. It’s compatible with their dopp kits.
- Top and side carry handles – The side carry handle has a built-in weight limit indicator.
- TSA locks – Equipped with TSA locks with adjustable code.
- Expandable – The suitcase expands to 12.”
- Water-resistant zipper tape
- Spacious – The carry-on suitcase has the capacity to fit 49-61LBS.
- Butterfly Opening – Makes packing and unpacking super easy.
- Lined – The interior is lined with a durable, easy-to-spot clean, 75D (polyester) with a soft brushed hand feel.
- U-zip flap with contrasting vegan leather trim includes one zip pocket & one frosted PVC zip pocket
- Detachable, compression flap with U-zip pocket and mesh pocket
- Four-point compression straps
- Zip pouch for keeping small valuables
- Set Discounts – The more you buy, the more you save. You can save up to 15% your order if you buy a set. Create your set here.
- Rewards Program – Earn points and reach different tiers to earn special invites and free merchandise when you shop.
- Free Shipping on orders over $150
- Free Exchanges – From a recent purchaser’s perspective, I discovered that most products from BÉIS have a pretty fair return or exchange policy, in effect since September 26, 2022. If I decide to exchange what I bought, they’ll handle the shipping and handling fees, which is a relief. They may charge a $10 handling fee if I opt for a return. The refund would be issued either through the original payment method or as store credit.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – BÉIS offers a limited lifetime warranty on all its bags, protecting you from manufacturing defects. While this warranty helps provide peace of mind and ensures you can enjoy your bag for years, it comes with certain stipulations worth noting. The BÉIS Limited Warranty covers certain polycarbonate luggage products for cracks, breaks, unusable wheels or handles, broken zippers, and fabric defects for the reasonable lifetime of the materials. In case of a valid claim, BÉIS offers repair or replacement, although the replacement may differ in specifics. However, it does not cover luggage used for commercial or unusual purposes, second-hand items, damage from misuse or neglect, cosmetic damage, or fabric rips due to normal wear and tear.
- Their most popular products are constantly out of stock. If you see something you want, buy it ASAP. Many items and limited edition colors almost never make a comeback.
- Made in China – While this doesn’t deter from the quality of their products, it does mean that it takes some time to manufacture and ship to the US and worldwide.
- Scuffs Easily – Prior to even traveling with this bag, the bag already had two scuffs.
Should I Buy BÉIS Luggage?
YES! We LOVE our BÉIS luggage and are not sure how we survived this long without it. Their products are stylish, lightweight, and have so many features that make traveling easier and more organized.
Béis has really created a travel gear system that works really well!
If you’re new to BÉIS, we recommend the following products:
- The Carry-On Roller ($218)
- The Mini Weekender ($98)
- The Backpack ($88)
- The Sport Sling ($58)
- The Dopp Kit ($48)
If you’re looking for something just as pretty and reliable, we recommend checking out the hard luggage collection from Quince. Their carry-ons start at $129 and are very similar to BÉIS in quality and style.
Related: Quince Carry-On Luggage Review
Where to Shop for BÉIS
You can also shop for BÉIS products from the following approved retailers:
If you found our BÉIS review helpful, please share it with a fellow traveler. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.