Updated: 10/20/2023 | Lovers & Friends Review
About Lovers & Friends
Lovers & Friends Review
I received the following products to review in this post:
- Marsella Rosette Maxi Skirt ($195) – I am so happy I got my hands on this skirt. Denim AND roses? I’m in love. Runs big so size down.
- Remy Skort ($158) – I love the asymmetrical grommet belt on these skorts. It’s so edgy yet fashionable. This skort runs true to size.
- Abbey Skirt ($148) – Cute skirt with a tie front design. It’s super lightweight and has a matching top. Runs true to size.
- Mckensie High Rise Extra Wide Leg Jeans ($178) – Runs large.
- Penrose Asymmetric Skirt ($148) – A lipstick red skirt that has side ties for a peek-a-boo look. It’s such a cute skirt that can be worn as a coverup or with a cute crop top. Runs true to size.
Lovers & Friends Pros
- Sizing is all over the place. There are certain items that run small, fit true to size, and run big. We highly recommend shopping the brand directly on REVOLVE so that you can take advantage of their free exchanges to find your perfect fit.
- Very On Trend – Their styles are super cute and trendy. You’ll be able to find many styles to assemble the best outfits.
Lovers & Friends Cons
Where to Buy Lovers & Friends
If you found our Lovers & Friends review helpful, please share it with a fashion lover. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.