Updated: 2/14/2021 | Bandier Review + Coupon Code
Bandier offers over 100+ women-owned and empowering brands. They have also created a community of active and driven women worldwide.
I reviewed the Center Stage Legging ($98). The Center Stage Legging is their most coveted item with a waitlist of over 1,000+ subscribers! I got my hands on the dusk and black pair for this review in sizes small and medium.
- Soft and stretchy fabric.
- The fabric is super soft and stretchy.
- It has a plush feel to it and feels much like lululemon’s luxtreme fabric.
- The fabric also contours to your body, accentuating your curves.
- Elastic band waistband. The waistband has a thick elastic band in it that keeps the pants in place. The stay put fit is giving me life!
- True to Size (TTS). We recommend going with your true size. If you’re in between sizes, size up for a more comfortable fit. Size down if you want more compression.
- Do not pill. Your leggings won’t get destroyed by friction.
- Camel toe proof! This was my FAVORITE feature. The flat front panel design prevents camel toe from happening…ever.
- Opaque – Happy to report the leggings are NOT SEE THROUGH!
- Pockets – Some styles come with side pockets. The waistband does not include a pocket.
- Various inseams. It comes in a variety of inseams. Choose from shorts, crops, and long leggings.
- Comes in different colors. Choose from a variety of colors. Be mindful that the colors do sell out quickly though!
- Expensive. They cost as much as lululemon and will run you $98 a pop.
Should I Buy Bandier?
Yes! I actually LOVE their in-house All Access label. While the Center Stage legging will not be replacing my beloved lululemon Wunder Trains, Girlfriend FLOAT or Carbon38 Cloud Compression tights, they’re still a great addition to my leggings collection.
They are definitely worth the splurge and are very comparable to other high-end activewear brands. If you’re looking to try a new brand, they’re definitely worth a shot!
Bandier also offers kit options for select brands. You can buy their kits and save money on coordinating sets. Their kits often include a matching top and bottom, but may also be a combination of various items from a brand’s collection.
Bandier Coupon Code
You can buy Bandier directly from their website.
If you enjoyed this post, you might like these too:
Did you find our Bandier review helpful? Please share it on Pinterest. Thank you!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.