Updated: 3/29/2023 | ALOHAS Review
Disclaimer: While I was gifted shoes from ALOHAS, this review is 100% honest and all thoughts are my own.
ALOHAS is a sustainable shoe brand from Spain. Their products are made using a lean production line where customers can buy products On Demand, at a discount, and items are shipped much later down the road. This can be anywhere between a span of weeks to months.
Their shoes are made with responsibly sourced leather and come in a variety of styles and materials. The shoes are not only super cute, but they’re also very comfortable. You’ll definitely want to wear them all day long.
I reviewed the following ALOHAS sandals in this post:
- Letizia Shades of Beige ombre sandals ($147) – I chose these sandals because I LOVE ombre colorways and the ombre straps were just too adorable to pass up. I also know they will match a lot of my outfits because of the neutral colors. The heel is also a comfortable height. I sized down to a size 37 in this shoe.
- South Bicolor Boots ($237) – The two tone faux leather is to die for! I sized down to a 37 in these boots. The chunky heel provides a lot of support and is very comfortable. I also get TONS of complements when I wear these boots.
Here are the other ALOHAS styles that I own and highly recommend!
- Grace Sandal ($148) – Runs big (size down)
- Twist Straps Sandal ($148) – Runs big (size down)
- Straps Chain Sandal ($172) – Runs big (size down)
What I Wore: Everlane Authentic Skinny Jeans ($78) – Use this link to save 10% off your first order. |
VICI Collection Cactus washed tank top ($34) – Use this link to save $25 off your first order of $125. |
Nisolo Noemi Belt ($50) – Use this link to save $50 off your first order. | Furtalk felt hat ($25)
Related: VICI Review + VICI Coupon Code
How does ALOHAS sizing run?
We recommend sizing down in ALOHAS shoes. They have a size recommender that suggests that I order size 38 (US size 7.5) and my shoes ended up being super loose and would fall off when I walk in them.
I wanted also to mention that my feet are very narrow and my arches are high. I sized down to a size 37 (US 6.5) and it fit perfectly.
We also sifted through the reviews and saw that most people recommended sizing up. I guess it really depends on the width of your foot and the style of shoe. In general, I am a street size 7, wear size 7.5 in Rothy’s points, and size 7.5 in boots and sneakers in most brands.
I’ve tried at least 4 different pairs of ALOHAS now and recommend sizing down in their sandals and sizing up in their boots with a rounded toe box. Size down in boots that come with a box-shaped toe box.
Where to Buy ALOHAS
You can also shop ALOHAS at the following retailers:
- Free People
- Lulus – Use this link to save 20% off your first order of $50+.
You can save up to 30% when you shop their On Demand styles (pre-order).
On Demand styles are styles that will ship later based on the demand. You’ll purchase the shoes first and once the ALOHAS production team reaches a critical mass of orders, they will make shoes that are then shipped at a later date.
To us, the wait is well worth the discount!
If you enjoyed our ALOHAS Review, please share it on Pinterest. Thank you for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.