Updated: 8/17/2021 | W3ll People Review
Disclaimer: I received products from W3ll People to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
About W3ll People
W3ll People is a clean beauty brand that has over 35+ EWG certified products that are good for you and the environment.
Visit the W3ll People store in Austin, Texas to test their products.
W3ll People Review
I received the following products from Well People to review:
- Hydro Lipgloss
- Power Palette Eye Shadow
- Fresh Lines Eye Pencil
- Expressionist Volumizing Mascara
- Bio Powder Foundation
- Bio Brightener Priming Serum
Below we’ll discuss the things we liked and didn’t like about the brand.
W3ll People Pros
- Plant Powered – All ingredients are sourced from plants.
- Clean Beauty – Their products do not contain synthetic fillers, sulfates, preservatives, and fragrances. Basically anything you can’t pronounce, it’s not included in their formulas.
- Stays on long – We applied our makeup in the AM and it stayed on all day long.
- EWG Verified – 35+ of their products are fully transparent and 100% clean to EWG’s standards.
- Gluten free – Their products are void of any gluten.
- Cruelty free – Not tested on animals.
- Sustainable Packaging – Their boxes are printed on FSC-Certified paper. They are constantly exploring ways to utilize Corn, Sugar and Post-Recycled Materials in their containers.
- Ethically sourced – They work with Fair Trade facilities to ethically source all their ingredients.
- Regular promos with purchase. Check their current promos page here.
W3ll People Cons
- While their packaging is not fully sustainable, they are working towards it.
Where to Buy W3ll People
If you found our W3ll People review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.