Updated: 7/26/2022 | VIVAIA Dress Review
Disclaimer: I received the VIVAIA linen dress to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
VIVAIA is a sustainable shoe, apparel, and accessories company. They are based in China and make shoes and accessories from used water bottles.
Their apparel is made from sustainable fibers such as cashmere, linen and cottons.
They’re a Rothys competitor and offer many styles and colorways to choose from.
VIVAIA Dress Review
I received the VIVAIA linen wrap dress to review in this post. I paired the dress with their Beatrice wrap flats.
I got tons of complements when wearing the dress.
Below we’ll go over the pros and cons of VIVAIA’s dress.
- Very breathable fabric. The linen fabric is super breathable and did not trap heat.
- Easy to wear. The wrap design ties in the back and is easy to put on and take off.
- Comes in different colors.
- Affordable – The dress is only $149 USD.
- Heavy material. The material is a bit thick and heavy and would not be great for traveling. I would bring this dress with me on short-haul trips.
- Wrinkles are hard to iron out or steam. It’s best to dry clean the dress and store it in a garment bag until worn.
Where to Buy VIVAIA
Shop for VIVAIA products directly from their website.
Use code SCHIMIGGY to save 20% off all your orders.
If you found our VIVAIA dress review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.