Updated: 10/14/2023 | VIVAIA Boots Review
Disclaimer: I received VIVAIA boots to conduct this review. As always, our thoughts are opinions are our own and 100% honest.
VIVAIA is a sustainable fashion brand based in China. They started selling shoes made from used water bottles. Eventually, the brand expanded to handbags and apparel.
They are considered a Rothy’s competitor, in that their mission is very similar, to reduce waste in landfills by diverting water bottles and turning them into fashionable shoes and accessories.
We reviewed their Valencia flats before and got a chance to review their boots in this post.
Let’s delve into the review!
VIVAIA Boots Review
We reviewed the following VIVAIA boot styles:
- Zoe Booties ($139) – These are probably my most favorite shoes from VIVAIA yet!
- Charley Thigh-High Boots ($198) – LOVE this chunky thigh-high style. I found that the leggings have some trouble staying up when worn. Here are some hacks you can use to keep your thigh-high boots from slipping down.
- Tara Square Toe Boots ($179) – Love these boots! The style is effortless and these calf-high boots actually stay up all day!
- Sustainably made from used water bottles.
- Runs true to size (TTS)! Order your normal street size in their boots. I typically wear a 7 in women’s shoes and wear a 38 in VIVAIA boots.
- Easy to care for. I throw my shoes in a garment bag and wash on gentle cycle. Afterward, I air dry and they’re dry within a day.
- Not waterproof or water-resistant. Don’t wear your VIVAIA’s in the rain, because they will get soaked!
- Products are delivered with plastic packaging.
Where to Buy VIVAIA
You can buy VIVAIA directly on their website.
You can also use code SCHIMIGGY to save 18% off your orders at VIVAIA.
If you found our VIVAIA boots review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.