Updated: 1/19/2022 | STAND STUDIO Review
Disclaimer: I received product from STAND STUDIO to review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
About STAND STUDIO
STAND STUDIO was founded by Nellie Kamras in 2014. She saw a demand for expertly designed, high fashioned leather pieces at an accessible price. Since then the brand has expanded to deliver seasonal collections mainly in leather and faux fur, but also in wool, vegan leather, and other sustainable materials.
Today, the STAND STUDIO is mainly recognized for its wearable leather pieces and colorful faux fur coats for style-savvy women looking for wardrobe staples.
Inspiration is found in their effortless feminine chic style, with an iconic Scandinavian simplicity and purity to every garment.
The duality between something chic and day-to-day wear is one of STAND STUDIO’s main characteristics during the developing process of the collections.
STAND STUDIO is now a renowned contemporary fashion brand that can be found in selected premium stores throughout Scandinavia, Europe, Asia, and the US.
STAND STUDIO Review
We reviewed the following products in this post:
- Brynn Crossbody Bag ($430) – I have this bag in white and tan. I’m pretty obsessed with these bags because they double as pillows and hold a lot for a small bag.
- Sabi Teddy Jacket ($575) – I got this jacket in a pastel pink (blush) and I love it! The pastel pink is so much fun to wear! It’s also super warm. The jacket is oversized so I recommend sizing down.
STAND STUDIO Pros
- Sustainably Made -All their products are vegan or responsibly sourced.
- Colorful and bright options -Their collection is bright and fun! If you’re looking for bright apparel, STAND STUDIO is perfect.
- Scandinavian style apparel – Their style is very urban chic street.
STAND STUDIO Cons
- Expensive – They claim to be affordable but many of their styles will run you $400+.
- Runs large – Their pieces are oversized. Size down for a more fitted look.
Should I Buy STAND STUDIO?
We recommend STAND STUDIO due to their sustainable practices and effortless urban-chic style. They are by no means affordable, but you can shop the retailers below to snag a deal on their Scandinavian styles.
Where to Buy STAND STUDIO
- Bandier – Use this link to save $25 off your first order.
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Carbon38 – Use code SHMGY25 to save 15% off your first two orders.
- Shop Bazaar
- STAND STUDIO
Related: NAP Loungewear Review
If you found our STAND STUDIO review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.