Updated: 11/29/2021 | SQUATWOLF Review + Coupon Code
Disclaimer: I received products from SQUATWOLF to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
SQUATWOLF is an activewear brand for men and women. They are based in Dubai and make activewear that is meant to fit athletic bodies.
SQUATWOLF reached out to us to collaborate on a review. I’ve been wanting to try their activewear for a long time and was super stoked they reached out to me!
I received the following items from SQUATWOLF to review on my blog.
- Do-Knot Hoodie ($50) – LOVE this hoodie. It has an interesting tie-waist design.
- Core Bra ($40) – This bra fits great and offers a lot of support. I love the x-back design which looks super attractive.
- Luxe Wide Leg Pants ($65)
- Core Agile Shorts ($40) – I love these shorts. I got them in a honey yellow color that looks bright and cheerful.
- Core Agile Leggings ($40) – I received these leggings in grey and highly recommend sizing up. They fit great but do cause camel toe and VPL.
- Wolf Faux Suede Trucker Cap ($30) – Probably my most favorite SQUATWOLF item. I wear it with everything! I want it in every color now.
We received our items within 4 days of ordering. Each item came in a plastic bag, while the hat came in a reusable box.
I fell in love with the Do-Knot hoodie! The fabrics were super soft and contoured to the body really well.
Below we’ll go through the pros and cons of SQUATWOLF activewear.
- Affordable Price Point – All their pieces are very affordable when compared to other brands like lululemon or Athleta.
- Easy to Care For – We wash our items in the washing machine and hang dry. The products have retained their shape and color after multiple washes and wears.
- True Athletic Fit® – Guarantees that their products are designed to fit athletic bodies.
- Not See-Through – Their leggings pass the bend test.
- Free returns for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- Fabric does not pill.
- Leggings do not slip. Slippage is a huge problem for leggings. Luckily the SQUATWOLF leggings do not slip during wear. We did not have to tug at our leggings in class or while wearing them casually.
- Wishlist feature to save your favorite styles to buy later.
- Bottoms Run Small – We found that the women’s bottoms ran small. If you’re a size 6 US in women’s sizing, I recommend going with medium for a super compressive fit and large for a more comfortable fit.
- VPL is evident. The visible panty line (VPL) is apparent in their leggings and shorts. You can go commando if you prefer.
- Camel-toe central! We experienced major camel toe in our leggings and shorts. But we still wear them using camel-toe concealers. If you want less camel toe, we typically recommend sizing up one or two sizes.
Where to Buy SQUATWOLF
You can buy SQUATWOLF directly from their website. Be sure to use code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off all your Squatwolf orders.
If you found our SQUATWOLF review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!