Updated: 11/30/2023 | San Lorenzo Review
Disclaimer: I received swimwear from San Lorenzo to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
About San Lorenzo
San Lorenzo is a Hawaii-based women’s swimwear brand. They create gorgeous swimsuits from a buttery soft material. Their cuts are super feminine and super sexy.
We love their swimwear because it’s durable, fashionable, and affordable.
All their swimwear is designed in Hawaii and produced in Peru.
San Lorenzo Review
I received the L’Amour Citrus Bloom Triangle Thong One Piece Bikini ($155) to review. I took it with me on my trip to Mazatlan, Mexico, and loved it! It looks like a one-piece on the front and a bikini in the back, a swimsuit mullet!
San Lorenzo Pros
- Affordable – Pieces will run you from $40-$155 per piece. They also offer deals quite often. I love to shop their sales section for the best deals!
- Many prints and styles to choose from. They offer so many prints and cuts with each collection release.
- Unique designs – The designs are super eye-catching and unique. I get SO MANY compliments.
- Very stretchy fabric. The fabric is super stretchy! But we still recommend sizing up.
- Comfortable fabric – The fabric is SUPER BUTTERY SOFT! It feels RIDICULOUSLY good.
- Fast Delivery – We received our package within 2 days!
San Lorenzo Cons
- Runs REALLY SMALL! you’ll need to size up one or two sizes in San Lorenzo. I am a size 6-8 in women’s apparel and needed to size up to a Large in San Lorenzo. I typically wear a size small in most brands.
- Low Stock – Their swimwear has limited stock, so be sure to buy it before it’s all sold out. Styles and colorways do not come back once they’re sold out. They move on to the next collection.
Should I Shop at San Lorenzo?
Yes! We love their designs and the fabric is so buttery soft. I can’t get over it.
We do however recommend sizing up. Their suits run super small.
Where to Shop for San Lorenzo
Use code ALEX15 to save 15% off your orders at San Lorenzo. Valid of full-price merchandise only.
If you found our San Lorenzo review helpful, please share it with someone who loves sexy bikinis! Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.