Updated: 9/29/2022 | MVST Review | Carry On Suitcase
Disclaimer: We received travel gear from MVST to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are our own and 100% honest.
MVST is a travel gear brand with gear that allows you to see the world without compromising style and quality. They sell suitcases, travel bags and backpacks, and other travel accessories to complement your adventure.
When I first saw MVST’s line of suitcases, I immediately thought of RIMOWA but without the hefty price tag.
I received the MVST Trek Aluminum Carry-On Suitcase ($395) to review in this post.
The spinner luggage has the following dimensions: 22” x 14” x 8.7”, which we found was pretty spacious with a capacity of 39 L. We can easily fit a week’s worth of clothing and accessories in there.
If you reliable and luxurious carry-on, their travel gear fits the bill.
I took my suitcase on my 3-week journey to Chile and it performed better than anticipated. Below I’ll outline the pros and cons of the MVST carry-on suitcase.
- Lightweight – The carry-on suitcase only weighs 4.35 kg (9.6 lbs). Most airlines have an allowance of 12kg (26 lbs) per carry-on.
- Hardshell Exterior – The exterior is aluminum and looks very sleek and luxurious.
- 360-degree spinner wheels. The spinner wheels are impressively quiet and glide smoothly. The wheels make pushing the suitcase around super effortless and fast. The wheels are probably my favorite feature! The wheels are also removable.
- Fully-lined Interior – Fully lined interior includes 2 main compartments and 2 zipper pockets for smaller items.
- Dual Handles – Use two handles at the top and side of the suitcase to move your suitcase without damaging it.
- Comes in different colors. The aluminum luggage comes in silver, black, red, green, gunmetal, and champagne.
- Comes with a luggage tag.
- Comes with a plastic suitcase cover protector. In the event that I need or can check in my bags, the cover protector keeps my bag from getting damaged by luggage handlers. I love this protector and wish all luxury or expensive suitcases came with one. They really help with keeping your luggage safe and looking new.
- Comes with a drawstring bag. The drawstring bag is great for stowing away your luggage when not in use.
- TSA Lock – Built into the suitcase and very easy to set up and keeps my belongings protected while traveling.
- Limited Warranty – This style comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Free EU and US shipping on all orders! Shipping was very fast and my carry-on arrived securely.
- Expensive – MVST’s carry-on suitcase will run $395 and the price increases as you choose larger sizes.
- Exterior dents easily – I noticed a dent on my bag after one use. I recommend truly using this as a carry-on so that you can control how your luggage is managed and cared for.
- No mentions of sustainable manufacturing practices on their site.
- Shallow Depth – The carry-on is a bit shallow for my needs. I am still able to fit a lot, but not compared to my Monos or Solgaard suitcases.
Should I Buy MVST Travel Gear?
If you’re into sleek travel gear that is quiet and high-quality, MVST is perfect. We love their glide smooth wheels and the inner zipper pockets that will keep your stuff in place.
If you’re looking for sustainable luggage or luggage with more space, you may want to consider other travel gear brands. If you’re a light traveler, then MVST is the perfect solution.
Where to Buy MVST
If you found our MVST review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.