Leorever is a men’s luxury athletic wear brand started by Jonathan Oe. He purchased bought small cut and sew business and learned how to create luxury activewear for men.
Learn more about the company history here.
Leorever Review: Tracksuit
We received the following items to review:
- Lightweight – The fabric is super lightweight yet very durable.
- Breathable fabric.
- High-quality knit fabric.
- Easy to care for. We were able to throw the suit in the washer and dry on low heat.
- Does not pill easily. We did not experience pilling on our Leorever track suit.
- Fits true to size (TTS). We recommend using their size chart to find your perfect fit. Sizing is equivalent to lululemon.
- Expensive. Each piece was $99+ costing more than lululemon.
Should I Buy Leorever?
Yes! We highly recommend Leorever. The track suit is super comfortable and definitely high quality. I wear it all the time at home, on jogs, and while working out.
You definitely get what you pay for!
Where to Buy Leorever
Buy Leorever direct from their website.
Use this link to save 10% off your first order at Leorever.
If you found our Leorever review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.