Updated: 8/31/2023 | Latico Review
Disclaimer: I received products from Latico to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Latico is a handbag and leather accessories brand. Since 1984, Latico has been crafting high-quality leather goods made from hand-selected hides and natural dyes in South America and India.
Founder and CEO Paul Schreiber started Latico Leathers fresh out of college. He began selling leather goods for men out of his trunk in NYC, and soon enough, specialty boutiques in Greenwich Village couldn’t keep his merchandise in stock.
Paul met his wife Lainie and the two launched a women’s handbag and accessory line. The unique artisan linings, unexpected leather treatments, and extensive interior organization created during that time would define Latico’s signature style.
Below we’ll share our Latico review to help you decide if you want to shop Latico handbags.
I received the Dalton Crossbody/Tote ($280) in Oat. This bag is convertible from a tote to a crossbody. It’s also super spacious and lightweight!
The bright color is great for Spring and Summer and will match many of my outfits.
- High Quality – The leather is super soft yet durable.
- Durable – The leather is pebbled and textured so it looks worn yet is durable.
- Zipper Closure – The bag comes with a top zipper closure to keep all your belongings safe and secured.
- Lightweight – Compared to other leather accessory brands, we found Latico handbags to be very lightweight.
- Unique Designs – The unique designs are very eye-catching.
- Inner Pockets – The bags have plenty of inner pockets to stow your belongings. There are slots for credit cards, sunglasses, passport, and other important documents and essentials.
- Outer Pocket – The Dalton handbag has a large outer pocket with a zipper. It comes in handy when you need to access things quickly.
- Convertible Style – Latico has bags that can convert from a tote to a crossbody bag.
- Fabric Lined – The bags are fabric-lined.
- Charitable Donations – With each purchase, Latico donates 10 meals to Feeding America, a nationwide nonprofit that works to feed poor families across the USA.
- Free US Shipping – Customers can enjoy free shipping on all orders from Latico.
- 30-Day Returns and Exchanges – If you don’t like your bag or accessories, you can return or exchange it within 30 days. Read their full return policy here.
- Expensive – A Latico handbag will run you anywhere between $150 to $300.
What I’m Wearing: Baltic Born Gwen Smocked Midi Dress ($74) | American Hat Makers Maldives Moon Fedora ($147) | Latico Dalton Tote/Crossbody ($280) | Viscata Montroig Sandal ($140) | Mohala Hana Sunglasses ($189)
Should I Shop at Latico?
Yes! We love Latico bags and wish we’d found out about them sooner. The quality of their handbags is definitely worth the price point.
We also love their edgy styles that draw attention and complement any outfit.
If you’re new to Latico, we highly recommend giving the following styles a try:
- Dalton Tote/Crossbody ($280)
- Nash Tote/Crossbody ($235)
- Aleks Backpack ($235)
- Noble Crossbody ($235)
- Bella Tote/Shoulderbag ($390)
Where to Buy Latico
You can purchase Latico bags and accessories on their website.
Use code SCHIMIGGY to save 15% off your orders at Latico.
You can also shop for Latico products on Amazon.
Shop This Post
Brands Similar to Latico
If you found our Latico review helpful, please share it with another handbag lover. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.