Updated: 12/11/2023 | Knix Bras Review + $10 Coupon Code: SCHIMIGGY-KNIXLOVE
Disclaimer: We received bras from Knix to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are ours and 100% honest.
Knix is a women’s apparel brand based in Canada. They offer undergarments, activewear, and sleepwear. They are most known for their period panties which have a layer that absorbs period blood and can be washed and reworn.
They also make very supportive bras for all body types of shapes.
We’ll review some bra styles to help you determine if Knix will be a good fit for you.
Knix Bras Review
I love Knix period panties! When they offered me their bras to try, I couldn’t say no. They offer mostly wireless bras that come with molded cups. Below we’ll share the styles we’ve tested.
I am a size 36B in most bra brands. This translates to a size M in bralette and sports bra tops. I am relatively small-chested with broad shoulders.
I have tried the following Knix bra styles and placed them in order of preference:
- Lace Racerback Bralette ($54) – I love this bra! It has molded cups and comes in many colors. it’s super flattering too. I need one in every color.
- Lace Deep-V Bralette ($44) – I am obsessed with this bra. I wear the longline version as a cropped top under a blazer. It’s super sexy and comfortable. The material does not stretch as much as their other bras.
- Revolution V-Neck Bra ($59) – I love this bra style! It’s great for v-neck tops and is made from their stretchy signature fabric. The bra fits true to size.
- Revolution Shadow Mesh Bra ($59) – I love the mesh detail on this bra! The bra fits true to size.
- Longevity Bra ($44) – Their version of a low-impact sports bra. The bra is stretchy but tends to run on the smaller side. We recommend sizing up 1/2 or 1 full size in this style. The bra is made from seamless fabric.
- Luxe Modal Pullover Lounge Bra ($39) – This bra has NO SUPPORT! We only recommend this bra for smaller chests. It’s great to wear under layers if you’re looking to stay comfortable without wearing a constricting bra. It has NO CUPS.
- Luxelift Pullover Bra ($54) – This style is very similar to a sports bra but the material is not as compressive. I recommend sizing down in this style as it does stretch over time. It’s super comfy and can also be worn as a crop top bra.
- WingWoman Contour Bra ($64) – Comes in many colors and is very supportive! I find the cups to be very spacious so definitely size down in cup size. The material will stretch over time.
Knix Bras Pros
- High quality fabrics at a reasonable price point. As someone who has invested quite a bit in DTC undergarments lately, I’ve found Knix’s prices to be on the lower end of its competitive set—while its quality factor sets the bar rather high.
- Size Inclusive – From size range (28A to 48H) to its marketing, Knix has positioned itself as a truly inclusive option for DTC undergarments. The brand also offers a tonal range of six “nude” shades to choose from, as well as solutions for changing bodies and different life stages. And on that note…
- Options for maternity, postpartum, and more. Knix understands that our bodies are ever-changing—and that our undergarments should evolve with us accordingly. Beyond their period-positioned underwear, Knix also offers maternity and postpartum collections, with solutions for incontinence, breastfeeding, and more.
- Comfortable Shapewear – UTIs, reduced bladder function, acid reflux… the not-so-desirable side effects of squeezing ourselves into shapewear have been well-documented. But true to form, Knix’s offerings—which include bodysuits, shaper briefs, and shaper shorts—prioritize comfort without sacrificing function.
Knix Bras Cons
- Expensive – Knix apparel is considered affordable but will be priced higher than other similar brands. It’s still totally worth it!
Where to Buy Knix Bras
You can shop for Knix bras from their website. Use code SCHIMIGGY-KNIXLOVE for $10 off your orders of $100 or more.
If you found our Knix bras review helpful, please share it. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.