Updated: 11/12/2023 | 12th Tribe Review
Disclaimer: We received products from 12th Tribe to conduct this review. As always, all our thoughts and opinions are our own and 100% honest.
About 12th Tribe
12th Tribe is a women’s on-trend fashion brand.
Demi Marchese founded 12th Tribe in 2016 and turned it into a global brand. Her inspiration stems from reselling vintage apparel and then styling women for Coachella when she moved to Los Angeles.
Today, 12th Tribe sells apparel for women worldwide. Their goal is to outfit you in the most fashionable apparel throughout all your endeavors.
12th Tribe Review
I became a 12th Tribe ambassador and was able to shop their store! I’ve been eyeing their styles for a while.
I received the following items to conduct this review:
- Nixon Black Coated Pants ($98) – We are obsessed with these pants! They fit so well and have stretch. We recommend sizing down if you’re in between sizes.
- Ashley Brown Multicolor Sweater ($72) – This sweater is so cute! We love the cropped length and how perfectly it pairs with the Nixon pants.
- Pacific Blue Satin Midi Dress ($78) – I love this dress! The fabric is stretchy and the blue color pops. It looks amazing with a long coat and high heel sandals.
- Zahra Bone Fringe Mini Dress ($68) – This bone fringe dress is super fun! It’s perfect for summer concerts and when traveling to destinations like Nevada or Arizona.
- Southern Nights Sand Knit Top ($48) – This lightweight top is so cute! It goes with pretty much everything.
12th Tribe Pros
- Very Affordable – Pieces will range from $48 to $99 dollars a piece.
- Fits True to Size – Their pieces fit true to size. I typically wear a size women’s 6-8 and size medium in 12th Tribe apparel. I recommend sizing up if you’re in between sizes.
- Offers many styles – They offer many styles that easily mix and match to create countless outfits.
- Size Inclusive – Offers a size range from XS to 4X.
12th Tribe Cons
- Stock runs out quickly. If you see something you want, buy it right away. Their stock runs out quickly and takes months to get restocked.
Where to Shop for 12th Tribe
Shop for 12th Tribe on their website. Use code SCHIMIGGY to save 10% off your orders at 12th Tribe.
If you found our 12th Tribe review helpful, please share it with another fashion lover. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.