CRZ Yoga Naked Feel Leggings$24-$28
Current CRZ Yoga Deals
Updated: 12/30/2021 | CRZ Yoga Review
About CRZ Yoga
CRZ Yoga was founded in 2005 as an affordable and high-quality athletic apparel company for women and men. They offer sports bras, tops, bottoms, leggings, swimwear and much more.
They make their own proprietary fabric and many of their styles reflect the popular silhouettes pioneered by lululemon.
They’ve quickly become a reputable lululemon dupe with Align-like leggings costing only $26 USD.
While they are high-quality, they are still a fast-fashion brand.
Related: Best lululemon Dupes
CRZ Yoga Review
We reviewed the following items from CRZ Yoga and indicated which styles are our favorite.
- FAVORITE: Butterluxe Leggings ($30) – WOW! We love the Butterluxe fabric because it’s very similar to lululemon Wunder Train tights. The fabric is smooth, lightweight, doesn’t pill, and hugs the body in all the right places.
- FAVORITE: Naked Feeling Soft Leggings ($24-26) – Fabric is EXACTLY like lululemon Nulu. The fabric is matte, super soft, stretchy and very comfortable. When searching for this fabric, make sure you buy leggings with the exact words in the title: “Naked Feeling Soft”
- FAVORITE: Naked Feeling Longline Sports Bra Racerback ($24) – The fabric is EXACTLY like lululemon Nulu fabric. I have this bra in Jungle Green and Khaki Frog and wear them all the time.
- Free Feeling Strappy Long Line Sports Bra ($24) in Sage Green
- Naked Feeling 7/8 Length Yoga Leggings in Naked Barley
- Naked Feeling Longline Sports Bra U-back ($24) – Dupe of the lululemon Align tank design. I don’t like the fabric as much because it is shiny and not as buttery soft as it claims. It feels a little cheap and pills at the seams.
How do CRZ Yoga leggings fit?
If you’re in between sizes, we recommend sizing down because the fabric is very stretchy.
As for tops, we recommend sizing up in their bras and getting your true size in the t-shirts, tops and tanks.
When compared to lululemon’s Nulu fabric, CRZ Yoga’s fabric felt more slippery and this caused some slippage during wear. However, CRZ fabric retains its shape pretty well after multiple washes.
You can view CRZ Yoga’s sizing information here.
What is CRZ Yoga APparel designed for?
CRZ Yoga fabrics are super soft and designed for all types of activities. You can even lounge in them.
What is the inseam of CRZ Yoga pants?
CRZ Yoga pants come with various inseams. Currently, their Naked Feel pants are offered in capri (19″), 7/8 (25″), and full (28″) lengths.
I am 5’5″ for reference and wearing the 7/8 length in this review.
What is the rise on their leggings?
The leggings have a high rise fit. The front rise measures 9″ and back rise measures 10.5″. The waistband sits 1″ above my navel.
How tall is the waistband on their leggings?
The leggings come with a tall waistband measuring 5.” It covers my waistline and muffin top very well.
The waistband fits 1″ over my naval. It also lays flat against my waist. The back waistband is sewn using a double seam that is similar to the first iteration of the lululemon Align pants.
Unfortunately, there are no extra tall lengths for CRZ Yoga pants, so taller ladies may need to stick with lululemon and their offerings.
Fabric Details and Features
- Fabric Content: 71% Polyamide and 29% Spandex blend
- Fabric Feel: The fabric feels silky, lightweight and buttery soft. It has a naked feel sensation during wear and can feel slippery.
- Fabric Performance:
- Quick Drying
- Dry Wicking,
- 4-Way Stretch
- Fabric does not pill.
- Pants slip often during wear and without much strain.
- Durable fabric
- Decent compression
- Visible Panty Line (VPL) – shows the outline of your underwear.
- Opacity: CRZ Yoga leggings are 100% opaque (not see-through), including their white backed printed leggings.
- Fabric Features:
- CRZ Yoga logo on the back of the waistband and bras.
- Hidden waistband pocket that opens from the side.
When should you wear CRZ Yoga apparel?
I wear my CRZ Yoga apparel mostly to lounge around and workout in. I wear their sports bra for all types of activities such as yoga, weight training, hiking, etc.
I would not be concerned with putting too much strain on your CRZ Yoga leggings. They’re pretty durable and won’t scratch or pill easily.
How much do CRZ Yoga leggings cost?
CRZ Yoga leggings cost $24-$28 per pant. This is a fraction of the cost compared to lululemon Aligns which cost $98 a pair.
Do their pants have a gusset?
CRZ Yoga pants have a triangle-shaped, double-layered gusset.
What types of seams are used on CRZ Yoga leggings?
CRZ Yoga uses flat-felled seams on their apparel. This prevents chafing and allows the fit to contour to the body.
Do the leggings have UPF protection?
Where is CRZ Yoga apparel made?
Designed and made in China. They are considered a fast-fashion brand.
What are CRZ Yoga care instructions?
I did not have to worry about color bleeding, warping or shrinkage.
Should I Buy CRZ Yoga?
We still prefer lululemon Align leggings over CRZ Yoga’s Naked Feel leggings due to slippage issues. Nulu fabric is also just so dang comfy. Once you give the real deal a try, you’ll want to live in them.
CRZ yoga is still a great lululemon leggings dupe, so we think you should give them a try. It’s only $24-$28 a pair and are still very comfy to lounge around in.
And we just wanted to mention that CRZ Yoga is a fast-fashion brand that is known to copy some of lululemon’s best styles. If you’re looking for a feel-good brand, lululemon’s sustainability efforts should be noted.
We hope this CRZ Yoga review was helpful. Scroll down to see where you can buy their apparel.
Is CRZ Yoga the same as lululemon?
Not at all. The designs may look the same as lululemon’s popular items, but the quality is very different.
CRZ Yoga fabric is typically stretchier, not as compressive but definitely more durable than lululemon’s proprietary fabrics.
Where to Buy CRZ Yoga
If you buy directly from their site, use code SCHIMIGGY to save 10% off all your orders.
You’ll also enjoy FREE SHIPPING and no tax on their site.
Should you need to return your purchase, they make it super simple to do so. Follow their return instructions here.
If you enjoyed our CRZ Yoga review, please share it on Pinterest. Thank you for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.