Updated: 8/30/2021 | Buddha Pants Savannah Jumpsuit Review
Disclaimer: I received the Savannah Jumpsuit to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and honest.
About Buddha Pants
Buddha Pants is an apparel company for men and women. They’re known for their super comfy harem pants that are made with natural materials.
Since 2012, Rachel Baab, the creator and owner of Buddha Pants has been outfitting men, women, and children in sustainable harem-style apparel.
Buddha Pants Savannah Jumpsuit Review
I received the Savannah Jumpsuit to review in this post. I chose black because it pretty much goes with everything. I also wanted to change it up by matching colorful belts and ribbons that I own to make it look like a new outfit each time.
Buddha Pants Pros
- Made from 100% organic cotton! The jumpsuits are super breathable, soft, and lightweight.
- Slow fashion company with responsible and eco-friendly manufacturing practices in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. They do not use sweatshops!
- Female founded company! Rachel Baab has been operating Buddha Pants since 2012.
- Packable suit! You can pack the jumpsuit into its own left pocket and close it with a drawstring. This is so practical for traveling.
- Very flattering design. We love the low-cut back and halter neck style of the suit. It’s great to wear casually or on date night. It can also be worn as a cover-up over your swimsuit.
- Comes with TWO pockets. And you know we LOVE pockets.
- Choose from tons of colors and prints. The jumpsuit is available in 21+ prints and solid colors.
- True to Size (TTS) – We recommend going with your normal size in Buddha Pant products.
- Super fast shipping. We ordered and received our jumpsuit within 2 days!
- Easy to care for. We machine wash our suits and hang dry. It’s dry within a day!
- 100% sustainable and recyclable packaging
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 30-day Customer Guarantee. Return or exchange your purchases within 30-days.
Buddha Pants Cons
- Expensive – A jumpsuit will cost you $90 USD.
- Not very size-inclusive. Their sizes range from XXS to XXL but nothing for plus-size bodies.
Should I Buy the Savannah Jumpsuit?
Heck yeah, you should!
We love how portable and comfortable this jumpsuit is. We practically live in their jumpsuits all Summer back in Seattle, Wash. AND while traveling.
It’s a piece that is timeless and will also get you compliments. It’s also super comfortable to do anything and everything in. Our favorite feature is their ability to pack into the left pocket.
We highly recommend getting yourself a suit, or more!
Where to Buy Buddha Pants
Buy Buddha Pants directly from their store and use code SCHIMIGGY to save 10% off your orders.
Alternatively, you can also use this link to save $25 off your orders at Buddha Pants!
If you found our Buddha Pants Savannah Jumpsuit review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.