Updated: 4/28/2022 | Buddha Pants Review
About Buddha Pants
Buddha Pants is an activewear and lifestyle company based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida with factories in Miami and Ho Chi Minh City, Vientam.
The brand was created in 2013 by Rachel Raab and Claudio Milano. The duo teamed up to design and create beautiful harem pants that can be worn during yoga and anytime you are living your best life.
Buddha Pants offers unisex pants for both men, women as well as kid sizes.
I finally caved in and bought my first pair, and they definitely won’t be my last! Check out my Buddha Pants review below.
Buddha Pants Review: Green Stripe Harem Pants
I chose green striped harem pants because they looked so fun! I love the rainbow colored stripes that match with many tops I already own.
Buddha Pants can be worn to practice, while lounging and casually. These are casual pants that can be worn leisurely in the studio, around the home or out and about. I love wearing my Buddha Pants with a cute crop top.
I loved wearing them more than I anticipated.
Buddha Pants Sizing
Per their size chart, Buddha Pants run true to size (TTS). It is best to size down after you refer to their size chart.
I am a size 6 in lululemon bottoms and the medium size Buddha Pants fit perfectly but I do not think it expands well enough to fit a size 8. If you’re in between sizes, definitely size up.
Buddha Pants Size Chart
Buddha Pants Pros
- All Buddha Pants are unisex sized. They offer pants for adults and kids.
- All their pants also come with an adjustable drawstring and elastic in the waistband for a tailored fit.
- The pants have a 25″ inseam and the opening of the pants is made with bound elastic so that you can wear it around the ankle or higher on the calf. I am 5’5″ for reference.
- Buddha Pants are made with overlocked seams. The pants fit loose so there is no chafing during wear.
- High Rise Fit – The pants come with a high waist fit that sits above my navel.
- The pants pack into a drawstring pocket (constructed within the pant) when not in use. This is very convenient for traveling as the bag allows the pants to create space in your luggage.
- Made in the USA. All their products are sustainably sourced and made in the United States of America.
- Wide range of products. They also offer other products which include hats, bandanas, bags, and face masks.
Related: Sustainable and Biodegradable Face Masks
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric Feel: Fabric feels very soft, thin and lightweight. I was expecting thicker fabric.
- Fabric Performance:
- Quick Drying
- Opacity: The pants have a loose fit and are 100% opaque.
- Fabric Features:
- Buddha Pants logo on the inner back of the waistband and within the pocket when reversed into a packable pouch.
- Two side pockets to stow your belongings.
- Pants can be stuffed into a pant drawstring pocket for easy storage. Use the pouch as a pillow during your travels.
Buddha Pants Cons
- Expensive – Buddha Pants cost $79.95 and jumpsuits are $89.95. Use Buddha Pants coupon code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off your all your orders.
- No Gusset – This is not big of a deal because the pants are designed to be intentionally baggy.
- UPF protection not disclosed.
I machine wash my pants on delicate with gentle detergent. I hang to dry on a foldable drying rack such as this one. You can also tumble dry the pants on low.
Should I Buy Buddha Pants?
Yes, you totally should!
I love how comfortable the pants are. They are also very unique and are a perfect break from wearing leggings 24/7. I love that they compact into their own pocket, making it great for travel and packing.
I love all their designs and hope to try their jumpsuits next.
Where to Buy Buddha Pants
We recommend buying directly from Buddha Pants. They use sustainable packaging and also offer a discount to our readers.
Use Buddha Pants coupon code SCHIMIGGY for 10% off all your orders.
You can also buy Buddha Pants from the following retailers:
- Amazon – They sell almost everything, so why not Buddha Pants!
- Yoga Outlet – Get 10% off when you sign-up for their e-mail list.
If you found our Buddha Pants review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Thank you for visiting today! If you found this encouraging or informative, please connect with us on Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter. We'd love to meet you!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
For more fitness fashion discounts and offers, please visit our Fitness Instructor Discounts + Brands Directory or favorite brands coupon codes list.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.
Sunday 25th of November 2018
I bought a sample too, it arrived as an xxs - waaay too short. I have no idea how this happened except that it was a mistake of course. I am xs-s ... 5'6 120lb - I would not order a xxs intentionally. After much debate with their reps and final sale nonsense, they gave me a credit if I payed for return shipping (a second time). The credit that I received is a voucher code that cannot be used in combination with any other offer. Here I am at Black Friday not able to enjoy the 40 percent off and they are constantly send me coupons.... none of which can I use my credit for. I am not feeling the buddhapants spirit.