Updated: 12/9/2021 | APL Lusso Slides Review
Disclaimer: I received my Lusso slides to review in this post. As always, my opinions are my own and 100% honest.
Founders and identical twin brothers, Adam and Ryan Goldston, caused a scene when the first shoe they ever made was banned by the NBA because it had a spring in the toe which gave players an unfair advantage in the game.
They took their novel invention and decided to create fashionable and functional lifestyle shoes that have become a household name. Eventually, they expanded into accessories and sandals.
We reviewed their Bliss sneakers previously. I loved their Bliss sneakers so much that I decided to give their sandals a try. Below is my review of their famous Lusso sandals!
APL Lusso Slides Review
- Versatile style – I loved the quilted design. It looks luxurious and can easily be dressed up or down.
- Durable materials – You can easily wash and clean the surface of your shoes with a damp cloth.
- High quality materials – The strap is made from 100% Nappa leather. The sole is made from their proprietary Propelium® material which is shock absorbent and very plush.
- A 3D molded footbed – The textured footbed massages your feet with every step. Take luxury with you wherever you go!
- Comes in tons of colors and prints.
- Expensive – The sandals range from $175 to $200.
- Not vegan – Their Lusso sandals are made from high-quality lambskin.
- Not machine washable – Wash your Lusso slides with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry.
- Does not come in half sizes. I am typically a size 7.5 and went with a size 7 in their Lusso slides. I found that the shoes fit perfectly!
Where to Buy APL
If you found our APL Lusso Slides review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.