Updated: 12/26/2022 | VUTRU Review
Disclaimer: I received products from VUTRU to review in this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
VUTRU is a women’s activewear brand. They have been outfitting women in quality activewear since 2017.
They offer activewear that includes sports bras, leggings, pants, tank tops, outerwear, and more.
Their apparel is great for various sports and exercises, including climbing, hiking, yoga, runnings, tennis, cycling, dancing, golf, and more.
I received the following items from Vutru to review in this post:
- Cutout Corset Tank Top ($24.99) – This top runs small so I sized up to a size large.
- Corset Sports Tank Top ($20.99) – I received this tank top in white and it’s so comfortable and fits true to size.
- Seamless Ribbed Romper ($20.99) – The romper is super comfortable. I purchased a large but should have gone with a medium in this particular style. The material is thin and lightweight. I’ll be wearing it as a layer under sweaters, joggers and outerwear.
- Split Hem Wide Leg Pants ($23.99) – Love these pants! The split detail is very attractive and the material is thin and lightweight. I love lounging in these pants and wearing them while traveling.
- Sweet Pleated Tennis Skort ($25.99) – This skort is so adorable! I got this in a size medium and it’s very stretchy and fits perfectly.
- High Support Criss Cross Back Bra ($23.99) – I love the criss-cross back detail on this bra. This bra is now sold out on their site. It runs small so size up one or two sizes. I opted for a size large and typically wear a size 8 in lululemon bras.
- Affordable – Many of their styles are very affordable and range from $10-$40 an item.
- On-Trend Styles – Their styles are very on-trend and can be worn beyond the gym.
- Rewards Program – Vutru offers a rewards program so that you can earn points towards future purchases.
- 30-Day Returns – Returns are accepted within 30 days of your order. View their full return policy here.
- Fast Fashion Brand – Their products are made and shipped from China. There is no mention of sustainability practices on their site.
- Runs Small – We recommend sizing up one or two sizes in their apparel. I typically wear a size 6 in lululemon and a size medium or large in Vutru apparel. You can refer to their size guide when trying to find your perfect fit.
- Shipping Costs Not Covered – The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Should I Buy Vutru?
We love Vutru products because their fabrics are super soft and lightweight, affordable and on-trend. It’s a great activewear and loungewear brand for people who are getting familiar with athleisure.
Where to Buy Vutru
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.