Disclaimer: I was gifted all the products in this review from Vuori. As always, my opinions and thoughts are 100% honest and my own.
Vuori makes premium performance apparel inspired by the active Coastal California lifestyle. The Encinitas yoga brand was founded by ex-Dolce & Gabbana model Joe Kudla.
Since 2013, Vuori has been breaking down the boundaries of traditional activewear with a new perspective on performance apparel.
At Vuori their guiding principles are to make great products, be in great relationships, and live extraordinary lives.
Three tenets of Vuori
- Ethical Manufacturing: Ensuring factories provide safe and healthy working conditions for their staff and adhere to responsible environmental policies is a top priority. We require all of our suppliers to sign and adhere to the Vuori Code of Conduct, where we set forth our expectations for the fair treatment of labor, safe and healthy working conditions and strict environmental practices.
- Sustainability: Our mission is to create quality products for your pursuit of a happy life; empowering deeper connections with fitness, nature, creativity, and community. Guided by our values and the coastal California lifestyle, we’re simply happier on a healthy planet. That’s why our approach to sustainability is fivefold, focused on the materials we work with, reduction of waste, offsetting 100% of our carbon footprint, social responsibility and community leadership.
- Community: Encinitas, California is Vuori’s backyard and playground for active living. Not only do they aim only to make great products, but they prioritize great relationships with their staff, partners and the communities in which they operate. We aim to bring together people from all walks of life to create and share positive, meaningful experiences.
Vuori Leggings Review
I got to partner with Vuori to test out their leggings and more. I had previously received leggings from Vuori but when I ordered my true size, they were too small. This time around I received leggings in a size up and also got a chance to try out new products!
I received the following products from Vuori to review:
- Studio Pocket Legging ($89) – I received these in a size medium and they are too big. I still wear them to travel but do not work out in them because they slide down. I love the side pockets and the fabric is comfortable. I would get your true size in the Studio Pocket Legging.
- Daily Legging ($89) – I purchased these in a medium and they fit perfectly! I tried these previously in a size small and they ran really tight. I would size up in the Daily Legging.
- Halo Essential Dress ($118) – I LOVE this dress. It fits like a second skin and comes with a very flattering built-in bra. It is made from the same super soft material as their Performance joggers.
- Echo Bomber Jacket ($168) – I LOVE this jacket. It’s super comfy, lightweight, and keeps me warm as the weather transitions. I wish this jacket had an inner hook so I could hang it more easily as well as a packable feature.
- Super soft fabric! Their fabrics are buttery soft and very comfortable to move in.
- Runs true to size (TTS) – Most of their apparel runs true to size. We recommend using their size charts to find your best fit. The only product I had sizing issues with was the Daily Legging.
- No Plastic Packaging! All their packaging is sustainable, minimal, and recyclable.
- Does not pill. Their fabrics do not pill.
- Generous Instructor Discount – If you’re a fitness instructor, Vuori offers a generous discount. Apply here.
- Expensive – Vuori is more expensive compared to other brands, but definitely cheaper than lululemon.
Should I Buy Vuori?
Yes, you should!
We are obsessed with their performance joggers and wear them almost daily. They’re lightweight, comfortable, and easy to care for. It’s no surprise why these joggers sell out constantly.
It’s a costly purchase, but you will not regret it.
We do not recommend them if you’re looking for something warm. The fabric is a bit thin but great for lounging around in the house and in warmer weather. And the no-pill factor? That’s a huge plus in our book!
We also love that Vuori adheres to sustainable practices, pays workers a fair wage, practices healthy working conditions, and is committed to protecting the environment in their manufacturing process.
Where to Buy Vuori
When shopping on Vuori, use this link to save 20% off your first purchase.
Alternatively, you can also sign-up for their e-mails and receive a 20% off code.
You can also shop for Vuori apparel at the following retailers:
If you enjoyed our Vuori leggings review, please share it on Pinterest! Thank you for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.