Updated: 7/25/2023 | Rollink Review
Disclaimer: I received product from Rollink to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Rollink is a travel luggage brand that sells collapsible suitcases. Rollink makes it easy for luggage storage and light travel.
I received a Flex 360° International Carry-On Spinner ($259)from Rollink to conduct this review. This carry-on-sized luggage is collapsible and has 4 wheels.
Rollink Flex 360 Specs
- Dimensions: 21.6’’ x 15.7’’ x 9’’ (22 inch size)
- Weight: 6 lbs
The Flex 360° Spinner collection features four 360° double spinner wheels for silent and effortless gliding. The built-in TSA-approved lock, multiple inner compartments, and secured closure belt ensure your travel essentials are safe whether you’re traveling in the air or out on the open road.
The Flex 360° Spinner comes in four sizes: Carry-On Spinner, International Carry-On Spinner, Medium Checked Spinner, and Large Checked Spinner.
Rollink also makes carry-ons with 2 wheels, but we opted for 4 wheels because that is what we prefer to travel with.
- Affordable – The cost of a Rollink bag is on par with other brands such as Away and Monos.
- Collapsible for easy storage when not in use. Suitcases will collapse to 2-3″ thick.
- 40L Capacity – This capacity is best for 3-5 days of travel along with 2-3 pairs of shoes.
- Lightweight – The International Carry-on weighs only 6 pounds!
- Polycarbonate hard shells which are scratch and water-resistant.
- Choose from 8 colors.
- Their luggage comes in various sizes: Carry-on, Medium and Large
- Comes with a built in TSA Approved lock. Please note that not all luggage styles come with TSA-approved locks.
- Silent and smooth 360° double spinner wheels
- Aluminum adjustable telescopic handle
- Inner Pockets – There are plenty of inner pockets.
- Closure Belt – Closure belt offers additional support to prevent your luggage from exploding mid-air.
- Comes with a zip-up storage bag.
- Lined interior
- Limited Warranty – Warranty Period 1) three (3) years for our 2 wheels luggage; 2) five (5) years for our 4 wheels luggage, and 3) one (1) year for travel accessories and all other products. See their full warranty policy here.
- Free shipping on orders over $99.
- Free returns.
- Packable sides seem flimsy. The fabric is very thin and susceptible to abrasions. I would never check this bag in.
- Cannot be Overstuffed – The Rollink carry-on will definitely wear and tear faster if you stuff it. I recommend using the closure belt to support the bag when it is closed and in transit.
Should I Buy Rollink
Rollink is great to use as a true carry-on. If you occasionally check your bag in, I would not recommend checking in your Rollink. The sides are too thin to be sure that it won’t get damaged in transit.
If you’re looking for additional storage, we recommend going with the Aura carry-on ($269) which comes with a front pocket to stow your laptop.
Where to Buy Rollink
Shop for Rollink through their website. Use code SCHIMIGGY to save $10 on your first order at Rollink.
If you found our Rollink review helpful, please share it. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.