PlaneAire™ Travel Mist is a surface & air purifying spray. Made from 100% organic ingredients, one spray of PlaneAire’s mist kills 99.99% of lab-tested bacteria such as Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, MRSA and more. It is made from 100% pure certified organic essential oils and organic
PlaneAire™ is a great gift for health-conscious travelers that want an all-natural product that keeps their environment germ-free without the use of harsh chemicals while traveling on planes, trains, buses or in hotels. It supports a healthy environment by naturally eliminating illness-causing germs and bacteria associated with travel and by purifying the air we breathe.
I use PlaneAire™ everywhere I go. At the yoga studio, I spray it on shared bolsters and blankets 10-15 minutes prior to class. I carry my own straps and blocks to class to prevent the spread of germs that aren’t my own. The spray bottle fits neatly in my gym bag and I can easily spot it when I need to access it.
- Natural and Non-toxic: The ingredients and formulation and natural and non-toxic, making them safe for use anywhere and anytime. I do not like to use harsh chemicals in my household or on my body. Most household cleaners, make up products, etc., can be found in a more natural composition now. We live in a time and place where we have the option of not being surrounded by chemicals if we choose to.
- PlaneAire™ Travel Mist is made from a unique, proprietary blend of natural essential oils, Its ingredients were carefully selected for their antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. It’s a safe, non-toxic product that contains no alcohol, bleach or harsh chemicals and has an herbal scent versus a chemical smell.
- Great coverage: PlaneAire™ deposits as a quick-drying, fine mist that leaves no stains or residues on surfaces. The spray dries within seconds.
- Smells great: It has a clean and soothing scent. A little goes a long way, so use only what you need and not more.
- Travel-friendly & TSA approved size: The PlaneAire™ Travel Mist bottle is non-pressurized, non-aerosol, and only 2 fl. oz. (60 ml.), making it great for travel. It takes up minimal space and is convenient to throw in your carry-on, gym bag, or even a regular purse. I am surprised it fit in my small crossbody bags comfortably.
- Strong smell: The smell can be strong in enclosed spaces. When we used a little on the plane initially, the scent was too strong for the enclosed space. We didn’t want to bother other passengers so we didn’t use it to spray all the surfaces that we were planning to. I think that PlaneAire™ should consider giving customers a heads up that PlaneAire™ Travel Mist can leave a very strong scent and perhaps use sparingly in smaller, enclosed places such as airplane cabins or in public dining areas.
- Plastic Packaging: Despite the size being only 2.0 fl. oz. a little does go a long way (450 sprays long to be exact). I recommend that they offer a refill bottle so that I can keep my smaller bottle refilled throughout the year.
UPDATE: Now there is a lighter scent available. PlaneAire™ updated their formula in February 2019 and the strong scent is no longer an issue. So go ahead and spray away!
Tips on How to Use PlaineAire™:
- Before using, shake the bottle thoroughly to activate essential oils. This will allow the mist to come out more evenly and spread more effectively.
- Do not over spray. One to two sprays per section is enough. For my hands, I use one spray. For a door handle, I use one spray. And for a plane tray table, I use two sprays. One application should last up to 3 hours. No new bacteria will grow during that time.
- If you are sensitive to smells, I recommend using it sparingly in enclosed spaces and even applying half sprays if the scent is too overwhelming. With the new formula, the spray should no longer be overwhelming.
- I recommend spraying in your home first to see how you react to the smell. Ask yourself if you like it and if it will bother anyone around you.
- Pro Tip: To make your PlaneAire™ bottle last longer, spray the mist into a napkin or towel and wipe the surfaces of the area you want to disinfect. I travel with hand towels so that I do not have to use disposable towels while traveling. This allows me to keep my travels eco-friendly.
PlaneAire™ Giveaway with Schimiggy Reviews
PlaneAire™ has offered to giveaway one (1) bottle of their awesome travel mist to Schimiggy Reviews readers. Please use the contest entry form below for your chance to win. One winner will be selected on 3/26/2019. Good luck!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.