Updated: 8/15/2023 | Ocean + Main Review plus 15% coupon code: SCHIMIGGY
Disclaimer: I received Ocean + Main products to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
About Ocean + Main
Ocean + Main (O+M) is a sustainable women’s fashion brand based in Los Angeles. The brand was created by Mary Price who wanted to influence womenswear in a sustainable way.
O+M’s aesthetic is the conscious bohemian beachgoer who loves to relax and enjoy life effortlessly.
Ocean + Main Review
I received the following products from Ocean + Main to review in this post:
- THE Gauze Dress ($245) – I received this dress in the Terracotta colorway and it’s SO versatile. It fits true to size and has pockets. The material is super breathable and lightweight. See me model my Gauze Dress here.
- Chartreuse Silk Placket V-Neck Caftan ($345) – I LOVE the matte bright neon yellow hue of this dress. It’s also super lightweight which makes it perfect for traveling and wearing to tropical destinations. See me model the dress here.
The Gauze dress is one of O+M’s most popular styles. It arrived in sustainable packaging in a reusable cotton drawstring storage bag.
The dress is super comfortable and looks amazing on.
Ocean + Main Pros
- Sustainably Made – All their fabrics are biodegradable and made from natural fibers and materials.
- Very soft and plush fabrics. The gauze material has a very soft and plush feel.
- Lightweight – The 100% cotton gauze fabric is lightweight and great for traveling or lounging in.
- Has Pockets – We love a dress with pockets!
- Not Sheer – Their dresses are not see-through.
- Runs True to Size (TTS) – I am typically a size 6 and went with size S/M in Ocean + Main. The fit is amazing with some room for layering. Their sizing ranges from small to 2X.
- Made Locally in Los Angeles. All O+M garments are made in Los Angeles which means we are supporting local artisans and keeping production at home in the United States.
- Inclusive Sizing – Their dresses are loose fitting and the fit is very generous. If you’re in between sizes, you can size down for a slimmer fit or up for a more comfortable fit.
- Easy to Care For – We machine wash our dresses and air dry them. Our dress typically dries within a day.
- Sustainable Packaging – The dress arrived in plastic-free packaging and comes with a cute reusable cotton drawstring storage bag.
- Free shipping on orders over $700.
Ocean + Main Cons
- Expensive – A dress will run you anywhere between $200 to $300.
- Limited Colors – Their products are made in limited colors and patterns.
- Easily Wrinkles – The dress wrinkles easily but you can get the creases and wrinkles out with a hand steamer.
- $5 Restocking Fee – Returns on regular priced merchandise is accepted within 21 days minus a $5 restocking fee.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE.
Should I Buy Ocean + Main?
If you’re looking for a sustainable fashion brand, we highly recommend shopping at Ocean + Main.
Their pieces are timeless and can be easily accessorized or worn as is. their pieces are expensive but it’s worth the investment.
What I’m Wearing: Ocean + Main Chartreuse Silk Placket V-Neck Caftan ($345) | Gene Raffia Sandals ($79.95) | Namjosh Headband ($45) | Quay Australia Reina Sunglasses ($60)
Where to Buy Ocean + Main
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
If you found our Ocean + Main review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.