Updated: 11/12/2023 | Nuuly Review
Disclaimer: I received a free subscription to Nuuly to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
For a monthly fee of $98 plus taxes, you can rent up to 6 items per month. This gives you an opportunity to test out new brands, build a very sustainable closet, and wear apparel that would typically cost upwards of $300+ an item.
And because it’s a rental program, you can try out new styles without being stuck with an item that you might not ever wear again.
It was super straightforward to sign up for and rent your Nuuly items. The application took no more than 4 minutes and required a credit card on file.
I rented the following 6 items:
- Selkie Day Dress ($249) – Selkie typically runs small. I ordered a medium and it fit small like their organza dresses. I typically wear a size Medium in Selkie cotton but needed this dress in a Large.
- Atsu Bow Maxi Dress ($248) – This dress is stinking adorable! The empire waist cut reminds me of a Korean hanbok dress. The dress has a lot of volume and is great for date night or a special event. I ended up wearing it to watch the Teatro ZanZinni show in Seattle.
- AGOLDE Broken Waistband Jeans ($228) – These pants ended up running too small. 🙁 I got a size 29 but need a 30 or even size 31.
- AGOLDE Criss Cross Upsized Jeans ($238) – These pants ended up running too small. 🙁 I got a size 29 but need a 30 or even size 31.
- Saint Geraldine Marrs Checkered Coveralls ($173) – These coveralls are amazing. They’re super comfortable and the fit is great. I recommend going with your true size in this brand. I wear a size medium.
- For Love & Lemons Keke Cutout Sweater Dress ($172) – I LOVE this dress. The side cutouts make it so sexy and stylish. I paired it with my Dream Pairs over the knee boots and a fringe leather jacket that I thrifted for $20!
Only three items from my order fit. What was really helpful was that it gave me an idea of my sizing in certain brands. Selkie and AGOLDE runs small. And everything else fit perfectly.
Below we’ll go over the pros and cons of Nuulys subscription service and why you should or shouldn’t give them a try.
- Affordable – For $98 a month, you get to choose 6 items to rent. You’ll need to wait a full month to rent another 6 items.
- Easy Returns – Each package comes with a return label and you can reuse the package everything arrives in.
- Opportunity to Purchase – You can keep the items you love at a discounted price! The discount is typically anywhere from 20-30% off.
- Sustainable – Renting fashion is TOTALLY sustainable. It also prevents fashion from entering landfills.
- Huge Selection – Shop from 300+ brands! Many of these brands are also available on Anthropologie, REVOLVE, and Urban Outfitters.
- Nuuly Thrift
- Not Size-Inclusive – They offer limited products in plus sizes.
Nuuly Try Ons
Should I Subscribe to Nuuly?
We LOVE #CluubNuuly and think you will too!
We love shopping in the most rented section because it gives you an idea of the most popular and current trends and styles.
Brands that I LOVE on Nuuly:
See the complete list of Nuuly’s brands here.
How to Subscribe to Nuuly
Ready to give Nuuly a try? Use this link to sign up for Nuuly.
You’ll also receive $20 off your first subscription. Happy shopping!
If you found our Nuuly review helpful, please share it with someone who loves fashion! Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.