Updated: 4/26/2022 | Lattelier Review – Is it worth it?
Disclaimer: I received Lattelier products to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
Lattelier is a fashion house that sells timeless and classic women’s apparel. They sell products such as:
Lattelier is owned by RUIKE, the same creators of the brand NAP Loungewear, Silk Maison and LIT Activewear. Their website layouts, fashion styles, and price points are very similar or even the same, just with a different label.
I received a gift card to purchase Lattelier products to review in this post. Here are the items I chose for the review.
- Asymmetric Cut-Out Waist Dress ($78) – Wore this dress to Greece and it was perfect! Loved the goddess look with edgy cutouts.
- Square-Neck Slip Dress ($68) – This dress was super comfy and great for traveling. I wore a shirt or blouse over the dress so it appeared like a skirt.
- Stripe Belted Trousers ($58) – I styled this with a cropped tie front top and got TONS of compliments. They run true to size and come with a removable belt.
- Ruched Cropped Shirt ($48)
- Turtleneck Tunic Sweatshirt ($59) – I wear this top all the time. It’s super comfortable and the cut is fashionable yet sporty.
- Long Sleeveless Waistcoat ($59) – Love this layering piece. I wear it over my sweaters for added warmth. It also looks very urban chic.
- Faux-Leather Puffer Jacket ($89) – I am obsessed with this jacket! It’s a faux leather puffer that is super boxy and warm. It’s a total dupe of the STAND STUDIO Aina jacket ($525).
- Cutaway Maxi Dress ($69) – This cutaway maxi dress is a staple to any closet. I’ll be wearing it often!
Related: STAND STUDIO Review
- Lattelier offers timeless and classic silhouettes. I literally find myself wearing their products year-round.
- Runs true to size (TTS). We recommend going with your true size or sizing up if you’re in between sizes. We typically wear a medium in Lattelier and a small to medium in US women’s sizing.
- Affordable and reasonable pricing. Their prices are on par with Zara or Nordstrom brands.
- High-quality materials are used in their products. Some products are made of luxury materials such as silk and cashmere.
- Their products are easy to care for. We found that we could throw the pieces we chose into the washer and hang dry. Some products do require dry-cleaning, so it is best to read the labels and care instructions prior to buying.
- Lattelier offers a free gift with a minimum purchase. This deal can’t be combined with other offers.
- Enjoy free shipping on orders over $100.
- If they grant a return, you’ll receive 130% credit of the original purchase price towards your future purchases. This is only valid towards the first return. They aim to please customers and hope that you find something you love through their store. See their full return and exchange policy here.
- They are a fast-fashion brand. Their products are made and designed in China.
- We could not create a wish list of our favorite items through our account on their website.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
View this post on Instagram
Should I Buy Lattelier?
We actually love Lattelier’s apparel! They’re well made and set to an affordable price point. We find their styles very timeless and versatile. We have worn their pieces to over three continents.
Where to Buy Lattelier
Buy Lattelier directly from their website. Lattelier is currently offering 30% off all orders with code SCHIMIGGY30 or 35% off with code ALEX35.
If you found our Lattelier review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.