Updated: 4/10/2023 | Kyodan Activewear
Disclaimer: I received Kyodan products to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Kyodan is a Montreal-based activewear and athleisure brand. They offer a wide range of apparel for women who want to look and feel their best while not breaking the bank.
Founded in Montreal, Canada in 2006, Kyodan has shipped a million units to date and is a reputable brand in the activewear market.
Kyodan is part of the Manhattan Inc. brands which also include Superdry, Milk & Honey, AG denim, and others.
Kyodan reached out to me to review their products. I had seen their activewear before and can’t believe I finally get to try their pieces!
I received the following products from Kyodan to review in this post:
- Aura Mock Neck Long Sleeve
- Aura Cargo Joggers
- Seamless Herringbone Jacquard Warm Leggings
- Polar Plush Sherpa Button Down Shirt-Jacket (Shacket)
The shipping speed was very quick! I received my order within 2 days and it was neatly packaged.
- Very affordable. Their pieces are very affordable and will cost between $15-$50 a piece. They also offer deals such as buy 2 get 1 from time to time.
- True to Size (TTS) – We recommend going with your true size in Kyodan activewear. For example, I wear a size 6 in women’s and a size small in Kyodan bottoms. I wear a size 8 tops and wear medium in Kyodan tops.
- High-Quality Fabrics – The fabrics used in Kyodan apparel is very durable. Their brushed fabrics feel super plush and soft.
- Fabrics Do Not Pill – Pilling is a huge factor I look for when buying apparel. Kyodan’s fabrics do not pill. If your apparel happens to pill, you can follow his guide on how to remove pilling from your activewear.
- Easy to Care For – Machine wash your apparel in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Kyodan apparel is well made and will last you years.
- Fast and FREE Shipping on orders over $100. I received my order within 2 days of ordering.
- Free Returns – If something doesn’t work out for you, return it for a refund within 30 days. Kyodan prioritizes their customer satisfaction and will pay for return shipping costs.
- Low Stock – Their products run out quickly. If you see something you like, buy it right away. Items usually sell out within days.
- Fast Fashion Brand – Kyodan is based in Montreal, Canada but has manufacturing partners in China and Vietnam.
- Plastic Packaging – When I received my package, everything was wrapped in plastic.
- No Sustainable Mentions – There is no mention of sustainable practices within their supply chain on their site.
- No Exchanges – They currently do not offer the option for exchanging your apparel. You will need to return your items and repurchase them in a separate order.
Should I Buy Kyodan?
You should check out Kyodan if you love activewear that is affordable, stylish, and durable. We love their on-trend styles and how comfortable their pieces are.
You should not shop at Kyodan if you’re looking for a sustainable activewear brand. Otherwise, Kyodan fits the bill for many lifestyles and activities.
Where to Buy Kyodan
Shop for Kyodan products on their website and use code SCHIMIGGY20 for 20% off all your orders.
You can also shop for Kyodan on Amazon.
If you found our Kyodan review helpful, please share it. Thank you for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.