Updated: 12/8/2023 | Kyodan Activewear
Disclaimer: I received Kyodan products to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Kyodan is a Montreal-based activewear and athleisure brand. They offer a wide range of apparel for women who want to look and feel their best while not breaking the bank.
Founded in Montreal, Canada in 2006, Kyodan has shipped a million units to date and is a reputable brand in the activewear market.
Kyodan is part of the Manhattan Inc. brands which also include Superdry, Milk & Honey, AG denim, and others.
Kyodan reached out to me to review their products. I had seen their activewear before and can’t believe I finally get to try their pieces!
I received the following products from Kyodan to review in this post:
- Aura Mock Neck Long Sleeve
- Aura Cargo Joggers
- Seamless Herringbone Jacquard Warm Leggings
- Polar Plush Sherpa Button Down Shirt-Jacket (Shacket)
The shipping speed was very quick! I received my order within 2 days and it was neatly packaged.
- Very affordable. Their pieces are very affordable and will cost between $15-$50 a piece. They also offer deals such as buy 2 get 1 from time to time.
- True to Size (TTS) – We recommend going with your true size in Kyodan activewear. For example, I wear a size 6 in women’s and a size small in Kyodan bottoms. I wear a size 8 tops and wear medium in Kyodan tops.
- High-Quality Fabrics – The fabrics used in Kyodan apparel is very durable. Their brushed fabrics feel super plush and soft.
- Fabrics Do Not Pill – Pilling is a huge factor I look for when buying apparel. Kyodan’s fabrics do not pill. If your apparel happens to pill, you can follow his guide on how to remove pilling from your activewear.
- Easy to Care For – Machine wash your apparel in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Kyodan apparel is well made and will last you years.
- Fast and FREE Shipping on orders over $100. I received my order within 2 days of ordering.
- Free Returns – If something doesn’t work out for you, return it for a refund within 30 days. Kyodan prioritizes their customer satisfaction and will pay for return shipping costs.
- Low Stock – Their products run out quickly. If you see something you like, buy it right away. Items usually sell out within days.
- Fast Fashion Brand – Kyodan is based in Montreal, Canada but has manufacturing partners in China and Vietnam.
- Plastic Packaging – When I received my package, everything was wrapped in plastic.
- No Sustainable Mentions – There is no mention of sustainable practices within their supply chain on their site.
- No Exchanges – They currently do not offer the option for exchanging your apparel. You will need to return your items and repurchase them in a separate order.
Should I Buy Kyodan?
You should check out Kyodan if you love activewear that is affordable, stylish, and durable. We love their on-trend styles and how comfortable their pieces are.
You should not shop at Kyodan if you’re looking for a sustainable activewear brand. Otherwise, Kyodan fits the bill for many lifestyles and activities.
Where to Buy Kyodan
Shop for Kyodan products on their website and use code SCHIMIGGY20 for 20% off all your orders.
You can also use this link to save 20% off your Kyodan orders of $100+.
You can also shop for Kyodan on Amazon.
If you found our Kyodan review helpful, please share it. Thank you for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.