Updated: 5/30/2023 | Knix Review + 10% off Coupon Code: SCHIMIGGY-KNIXLOVE
Disclaimer: I received products from Knix to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
Knix is a women’s apparel and lingerie company. They make all types of products ranging from bras, underwear, period underwear, swimwear, bodysuits, activewear, and dresses.
They sell period panties which are great for people who are looking to be more sustainable with their menstruation practices.
I first heard about Knix while shopping on Carbon38, a women’s online activewear retailer.
I gave the Knix workout panties a try and was immediately hooked! I’ve had my Knix active thong for over 7 years now and it still looks brand new!
Fast forward years later, I am now partnering with Knix to review their Leakproof products! As someone who is trying to reduce their use of single-use plastics and save money, these were a no-brainer for me.
While my main focus is on Knix period panties, I’ve also received the following products to review:
- Leakproof Thong ($20) – One of my most worn Knix products. I love that they come in various colors. I recommend going with your true size.
- Lace Racerback Bralette ($54) – I love this wireless bra and wear it constantly! They make it in different colors but they are all very bright. I wish they made more neutral colors such as white or skin toned.
- Good to Go Seamless Crop Tank ($50) – I love this top! It’s super versatile and can be worn while lounging or layered. I wear it a lot when traveling to warm places.
- LuxeLift Bodysuit ($88) – This bodysuit is EVERYTHING. It can even be worn as swimwear. The material is very compressive and looks amazing with pants or a skirt.
- Leakproof High Rise Thong
- Super Leakproof Dream Short ($38) – I LOVE these shorts and wear them under dresses and skirts to prevent thigh my thighs from chafing.
- Momenta Racerback Sports Bra ($60) – This bra runs super tight but eventually gets on with some effort. It’s super compressive and supportive. Size up for a more comfortable fit.
- Stashable High Rise Leggings ($80) – These leggings are super compressive and the thick band sucks everything in. It also has side pockets! I recommend sizing up for a more comfortable fit.
Below are images of Knix period panties out of the package and the pros and cons of Knix period underwear.
- Very durable – My Knix panties are practically indestructible. I’ve worn them so many times and they still look brand new!
- Holds a lot. I have both the regular and heavy pair and wear them interchangeably. The panties often last me 3-6 hours of wear depending on my flow that day. I sometimes pair them with a menstrual cup on very heavy days.
- Affordable – The panties are super affordable. You can get a pair of period panties for under $25. And they last forever.
- Comes in many prints, colors, and styles. Period panties do not have to be boring. Knix makes printed styles and timeless colors. They also offer shades that are close to natural skin tones so that you can literally look like you’re going commando.
- No VPL (Visible Panty Line)– A huge issue with panties is how they show under skin-tight garments like leggings, pencil skirts, and bandage or bodycon dresses. Knix undergarments have flat seams so that they do not show through skin-tight apparel.
- Save on bundles! Buy 3 or more items and get a 10% discount on your order. You can also stack it with coupon code SCHIMIGGY-KNIXLOVE to save an additional $10!
- Orders come with a free laundry wash bag. I take this bag with me when I travel and it holds all my laundry needs (detergent pods, dryer sheets, etc.) while traveling.
- Enjoy Free shipping on orders over $75.
- Free returns so that you can find exactly what you need.
- Everything sold at a 20% or more discount is considered a final sale. All items with discounts of less than 20% are eligible for return. This means that you may be stuck with items that do not fit well or you do not like them if you buy them at a discount at or higher than 20%.
- Stretches – I got a size small and it stretched after two wears to fit me comfortably. It’s a tight fit initially. I recommend sizing down or going with your true size. I am a size 6 in women’s and got a size small for reference. In all other non-period Knix garments, I wear a size medium in top and bottoms.
Should I Buy Knix?
We love Knix and think you should totally give them a try! They’re one of my favorite lingerie companies because the quality is impeccable and they have a wide range of products to choose from. You’ll also get more than what you pay for.
We also love their period panties. Not only are they great for people who want more sustainable period options, you can also use them to prevent leakage and catch any incidents of incontinence.
You should also check out these other Knix products:
Where to Buy Knix
Alternatively, you can also use code SCHIMIGGY-KNIXLOVE to save $10 off your purchases of $100+ at Knix. We get a very small kickback and you get a discount toward awesome new undergarments!
If you found our Knix review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.