Updated: 8/25/2023 | Knix Activewear Review
Disclaimer: I received activewear from Knix to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Knix is a women’s apparel brand that specializes in leakproof or period underwear. They also offer bras, activewear, casual wear, and regular underwear.
Knix is based out of Vancouver, Canada BC and they are woman-owned and operated.
Knix Activewear Review
I received the following activewear products from their Fall 2023 collection to review in this post:
- Longevity Bra ($44) – This bra is great for ladies who don’t need much support. I am a size 36B and ordered a medium. The bra fits great and I can do many high and low-impact activities in this style. I would not recommend this to women who need more support. I hope they make this bra in more colors.
- HiTouchTM️ High Rise Legging ($80) – I am in LOVE with these leggings! I wish they had built-in pockets though. I got these leggings in the Zebra and Black colorways.
- HiTouchTM️ High Rise Short ($60) – This is the same fabric but made in biker short length. I am obsessed with these leggings. They’re so comfortable. I got these shorts in the Zebra print.
- Good to Go Fleece Oversized Hoodie ($90) – I love this hoodie and took it all over Colombia with me. It’s super comfortable and stylish. The grey color also goes with everything.
Knix Activewear Pros
- Very Compressive – The fabric is very compressive but will slightly stretch over time.
- Size-Inclusive – Their activewear sizing ranges from XS to 4X.
- Includes Leakproof Options – Some of their activewear has a leakproof gusset. Their activewear line also comes with matching underwear.
- Won’t Pill – Their fabrics will NEVER pill.
- Body Positive Marketing – They utilize plus-size models! I love it.
- Free Shipping & Returns – All orders come with free shipping and returns.
Knix Activewear Cons
- Limited colors and patterns – Compared to other brands, Knix’s activewear selection is limited and colors typically change seasonally.
- Expensive – Knix activewear is typically more expensive compared to most other brands. However, the quality is much better compared to other brands. A sports bra will run you $80 but will last you a much longer time.
Should I Buy Knix Activewear?
Yes, we highly recommend Knix activewear. When compared to other brands like lululemon and Athleta, we feel that Knix activewear holds up better and is much cheaper. Our favorite aspect of the apparel is that it won’t wear down and pill as quickly as other comparable brands.
Their activewear is made to last so that you don’t have to continue buying replacements year after year.
We recommend sizing up in their activewear as most of their products are designed with a compressive fit. If you want something to fit more comfortably, go up at least one size.
Where to Buy Knix Activewear
Shop for Knix activewear on their website. Use code SCHIMIGGY-KNIXLOVE to save 10% off your first order over $100 on Knix.
They also sell select production Amazon.
If you found our Knix activewear review helpful, please share it. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.