Updated: 8/2/2022 | JessaKae Review
JessaKae is a women’s and kids’ apparel brand based in the state of Utah, USA. They are known for creating dreamy dresses that would make anyone feel like a free spirit. They also have apparel that gives off super cottage core vibes.
Husband and wife duo, Jordan and JessaKae Maddocks created the brand in their living room and currently operate out of Lehi City, Utah.
JessaKae caught my attention when I was looking for alternatives to Selkie. Selkie is a UK-based apparel brand that makes super dreamy but expensive dresses.
Their dress styles seemed very similar and were only at a fraction of the cost of a Selkie dress. I also found that their silhouettes were much more wearable, whereas Selkie is meant to be worn as statement pieces.
Related: Selkie Review – Is it Worth Buying?
We purchased the following dress to review in this post:
- Chestnut Dress ($108) – I was able to snag this dress for only $32.99 during a sale! They had plenty of sizes available as well as styles for girls and boys as part of their Mommy and Me collection. The dress gives me super cottage core vibes and looks great with boots. I’ll be wearing this to the next Renaissance Faire in Seattle, WA.
I also purchased a women’s dress Mystery Bundle for $200! Mystery bundles come in limited quantities and offer over 50% off the original MSRP. I was very pleased with my Mystery Bundle purchase and would totally recommend it.
I purchased a Mystery Bundle in size Medium and received the following dresses valued at $414:
- Meri Dress ($170) – I LOVE that the print has zebras! The 3/4 sleeves make it perfect for fall and winter.
- Wallflower Dress ($206) – I received this dress in rosemary green colorway and am OBSESSED! The dress has puff sleeves and ruched lace detailing.
- Estella Dress ($138) – This dress comes with adjustable shoulder straps that tie, a super cute asymmetric skirt, and a ruched bodice. It’s perfect for summer soirees and those looking for a cottage core style. I received this dress while it was still full price. The other dresses were on sale.
- Affordable – Price ranges are from $40 to $300 for JessaKae apparel. During their sale events, you can get dresses for as low as $30!
- Matching set for moms and kids. I love that they sell matching sets for moms and kids. They currently do not offer apparel for fathers.
- Runs true to size (TTS) – Most products run true to size, but Jessakae will mention sizing tips in product descriptions based on customer feedback. Check out their size guide here to find the best fit.
- Size Inclusive – JessaKae is a size inclusive brand and offers sizes ranging from XXS to 6X in women’s apparel. They also offer children’s sizes 0 months to 14 years.
- Easy to care for. Most of their apparel is a machine or hand washable and can be hung to dry. You can also dry clean your Jessakae pieces to ensure all wrinkles are removed from your apparel.
- They sell mystery bundles. From time to time, JessaKae will offer mystery bundles which include three (3) women’s dresses for only $200. Shipping is included and no additional tax is added.
- No additional tax on purchases. My purchases have been the flat price that is shown on the site plus shipping costs when applicable.
- Wishlist Feature – You can save your favorite dresses and accessories to buy at a later date.
- The free shipping minimum is very high. At $200, shipping is free for all orders. Otherwise, shipping starts at $7.95 for domestic US shipping.
- Returns are $6. Sorry, no free returns here! Check out their return policy and start a return here.
- No mentions of sustainable manufacturing on their site.
Should I Buy JessaKae Apparel?
Yes, you should definitely check out JessaKae! Their apparel is very well made and on par with other expensive brands.
Their styles are very dreamy and they also make apparel for your minis (boys and girls).
Their sales section is also packed with very affordable pieces.
Where to Buy JessaKae
You can buy Jessakae apparel on their website. Use this link to save $10 off your first order.
If you found our JessaKae review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.