Updated: 11/10/2023 | Inez Shoes Review + 15% off Coupon Code: SCHIMIGGY15
Disclaimer: I received shoes from Inez to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
Inez is a women’s shoe brand based in New York. The brand was launched in 2017 by creator and founders Hannah Spinelli and Tony Musso.
Founder and Creative Director Hannah Spinelli has designed footwear for over fifteen years at America’s top fashion houses. She brings modern detailing and proportion to traditional Spanish shoemaking. Her elevated designs, combined with technical expertise and a sensitivity to fit, give Inez a distinct point of view.
Inez shoes are handmade in a third-generation family factory in Elda, Spain
They’re a direct-to-consumer footwear label that offers luxury heels in a range of widths. This is exactly what I needed for my narrow feet.
You can use code SCHIMIGGY15 for 15% off all your orders at Inez.
Shop Inez Best Sellers
Inez Shoes Review
We received the Mia heels in woven silver. The color is PERFECT for the holiday season. This style runs big and the brand suggests sizing down a half size. I did that and the shoes still seemed too big for my feet.
The shoes are incredibly comfortable. I was in disbelief after walking around in the heels for over 2 hours at an event. Their foam footbed is everything a fashionista can ever dream of.
Below we’ll go over the pros and cons of Inez footwear and company.
- Extremely Comfortable – Heels that are comfortable? Unbelievable! Inez’s proprietary foam footbed feels like you’re walking on clouds! Their plush footbed is made to regulate pressure as you walk and provides a spring reaction to help you walk better in heels.
- Backup Size Fit Guarantee – Inez allows you to order a complementary backup size to try along with your primary size. This gives you a chance to try both sizes to find your perfect fit. Simply return the size that doesn’t fit and only pay for one pair of shoes.
- 3 Width Options – Certain Inez shoe styles come in slim (narrow), standard, and roomy (wide) options. Most boots are offered in only standard width.
- They own and operate their own factory. This ensures the highest-quality craftsmanship. It also allows Inez to provide ethical living wages and a work environment above fair trade standards.
- Expensive – A pair of Inez shoes will run you anywhere between $200-$350 a pair.
Should I Buy Inez Shoes?
Absolutely! We love how comfortable Inez shoes are. The footbed is unbelievably supportive and their styles are timeless. We’ll definitely be wearing these year after year.
Where to Buy Inez Shoes
Use code SCHIMIGGY15 to save 15% off Inez Shoes.
If you found our Inez shoes review helpful, please share this post. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.