Updated: 6/22/2022 | FLEO Review
Disclaimer: We received products from FLEO to conduct this review, as always, all thoughts and opinions are our own and 100% honest.
FLEO is a women’s activewear brand created by Babs King. King wanted to create an activewear brand for women that would be super durable and accentuate muscles, because why not flaunt it if you got it.
The word FLEO was created by King and it means a lot of things. It means the strength and perseverance women have in them to be the best they can be.
We are super excited to work with FLEO! I know a lot of people wear their “booty shorts” to work out, but I had never tried it myself until now.
We received the following FLEO products to review in this post:
- Alpine Olive Camo Power High Rise Shorts ($43.95) – Love these shorts! The longer length prevents chafing and the material is super thick and supportive. Love the high-rise waistband as it holds everything in.
- At Night Power High Rise Shorts ($42.95) – Love these floral shorts! The print is super cute and they hug the body perfectly. Love the high-rise waistband as it holds everything in.
- Tempo Crop in Sholive ($36) – This tank is so comfortable! You’ll need to wear a bra underneath for added support.
I could really feel the FLEO difference. The material is super durable and comfortable.
- Durable Material – The material is thick, so it provides a lot of support and won’t stretch when you bend.
- Super soft fabric – The material of the shorts are buttery soft with a brushed feel.
- Does not pill – The shorts won’t pill! Pilling is an issue with a lot of activewear brands. Glad to report these pass the pill test.
- Comes in many colors and patterns. I honestly want more than one pair of shorts. The prints are so cute and they have so many options to choose from.
- Doesn’t slip. The shorts stay put! I recommend going with your true size and if you’re in between sizes, to size up! I typically wear a size 6 in womens and got the FLEO shorts in a size medium.
- Square Gusset – The square-shaped gusset is great for preventing tears in the seams.
- Models are not altered. All the models are pictured as they are. No photoshopping here! Just hard work and dedication to their health.
- Loyalty rewards program! FLEO offers free merch to loyal customers. Redemption starts at 2,000 points. You earn 3 points for every $1 spent and 100 points for every review posted.
- Offers coach appreciation program. If you’re a teacher or trainer, you can apply to get 20% off your orders at FLEO.
- No Pockets! These would be the DREAM shorts if they incorporated a pocket big enough for keys, wallet, or a mobile phone. If you’re looking for shorts with pockets, we recommend checking out lululemon or CRZ Yoga.
- White-backed fabric– White the fabric doesn’t stretch to white, it could potentially if the color wears off or the fabric stretches.
Where to Buy FLEO
Shop for FLEO products on their website.
FLEO releases new prints almost weekly and their stock moves quick. If you see something you like, buy it before it sells out.
If you found our FLEO review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.