Updated: 9/26/2023 | Commense Review + 15% off Coupon Code SCHIMIGGY_15
Disclaimer: I received products from Commense to create this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
Commense is an on-trend fashion brand for women. They are known for their street fashion styles that are super chic and effortless to wear.
Related: Best Helsa Dupes
They are a fast fashion brand that manufactures and imports their garments from Hong Kong and ship worldwide.
We received the following products to review in this post:
- Lazy Weekend Baggy Pants ($45) – Love the asymmetrical front of these pants. They’re also super comfy! They run smaller, so I recommend sizing up 2 sizes.
- Basic Baggy Wide Leg Pants ($45) – I LOVE this Helsa pant dupe. I want the pant in one of every color. I ordered a size large and it fits a women’s size 6 to 8 best.
- Slinky Cutout Knit Top ($28) – The material is super stretchy and soft. Love the simple cut-out detail. It’s a great top to wear with all types of bottoms.
- Cross My Heart Textured Top ($28) – Ended up loving this top more than I thought I would. The extra long sleeves are very attractive and give the top something extra.
- Very Affordable – Commense pieces will run anywhere between $10-$60 a piece. It’s very affordable and offers a lot of similar styles to comparable luxury apparel brands.
- Timeless Silhouettes – The silhouettes make great basic pieces that will last a long time in any closet.
- High Quality Materials – Their materials are very high quality.
- 14-Day Return Policy – You are allowed to return items within 14 days of receipt.
- Free shipping on orders $69+
- Fast Fashion Brand – The brand is based in and ships from China.
- No mention of sustainable practices on their site.
- Straight Sizing – Commense is not brand inclusive and they do not offer plus or petite sizing.
- Runs Small – Their products run small. We recommend sizing up one to two sizes in their apparel. I am a size 6-8 in women’s size and wear a size Large in most Commense products and a size extra large in their pants.
- Fabrics Pill – Their fabrics will pill. We recommend using a fabric shaver when this happens to keep your clothing looking new.
- No wishlist feature on the website. One thing I love about shopping at stores with a huge selection of items is the wishlist feature. It allows me to save items that have piqued my interest for later.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility unless your items are defective.
- Commense does not ship to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Should I Buy Commense?
You should totally buy from Commense! I love their styles and the pieces are all very affordable.
We do recommend sizing up one to two sizes for the best fit.
Watch our video featuring Commense Basic Baggy Wide Leg Pants on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Where to Buy Commense?
You can shop for Commense apparel directly from their website. Use code SCHIMIGGY_15 for 15% off all your orders of $69 or more.
Commense does not have a retail store or offer wholesale to retailers. They are a direct-to-consumer (DTC) online retailer.
Brands Similar to Commense
If you found our Commense Review helpful, please share it! Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.