Updated: 1/6/2023 | Under Armour Review
Disclaimer: I received products from Under Armour to review in this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% honest.
About Under Armour
Under Armour (often referred to as UA) is a men’s and women’s activewear brand. They sell activewear, athleisure, and specialized sporting equipment for various sports such as soccer, tennis, football, yoga, running, and much more.
Kevin Plank started the brand in his grandma’s basement in 1996. Within 15 years, the brand surpassed a 1 billion annual revenue.
Today Under Armour is a very popular activewear option for active people of all ages. They are also very active in supporting their communities and beyond.
Under Armour Review
I was super excited when Under Armour reached out to me to collaborate with them! It’s been years since I’ve worn Under Armour and was glad to give them another go.
My favorite item that I purchased back in the day was their Knockout Tank Top ($35). This top came with an elastic strap racerback design and it would show off all my favorite strappy bras.
I received the following products to review:
- UA Seamless Low Long Bra ($35) – This bra is super soft and comfy. It fits true to size and comes in many colorways.
- UA RUSH™ Swacket ($150) – I love this cropped jacket. It’s super lightweight, wind resistant, and great for layering. The ombre gradient looks fun and I always get compliments when wearing this jacket.
- UA Motion Ankle Leggings ($45) – These leggings ran SUPER SMALL. I would definitely need a size large for it to fit comfortably. I also noticed a price discrepancy. Online, the leggings were listed as $55 but the hang tag states the leggings are only $45.
- UA Branded Crop ¼ Zip ($50) – I LOVE this top. It’s cropped and slim fitting. I recommend sizing up for a more comfortable fit.
- UA HOVR™ Phantom 2 IntelliKnit Slip Running Shoes ($140) – UA’s HOVR sneakers are unmatched. I love the laceless design. I find that UA footwear runs smaller compared to other brands. I typically wear a street size 7 and size up a half size in sneakers and the UA size 7.5 felt snug. I could have gone with a size 8 for a more comfortable fit. I still kept the show because it has a super supportive sole. I wear thin socks with my HOVRs.
- UA Loudon Crossbody ($25) – This 4L capacity bag is super lightweight and durable. I love the rose pink color and that it converts from a crossbody to a backpack! For the price, you definitely get a lot of bang for your buck! Make a bigger size and I’m all in!
- UA ArmourVent™ Warrior Bucket 2.0 Hat ($30) – I love this bucket hat! It fits my large head and has a chin strap that prevents it from being blown away. It’s also super lightweight and packable. I hope UA makes this in bright and fun colors.
Under Armour Pros
- High-Quality Fabrics – UA makes their apparel from new and recycled fabrics. The fabrics are durable.
- Highly Compressive – Their activewear offers a lot of compression. We recommend sizing up if you want something to fit more comfortably.
- Does Not Pill – Their activewear does not pill, unlike many other brands. I do not have to worry about fabric being worn out too soon or looking unsightly due to pilling.
- Fast Shipping – Shipping took 2 days to get to my address.
- Free Shipping and Returns – For orders over $99, enjoy free shipping and returns.
- Sustainably Made – The majority of their products are made from recycled polyester fibers and UA has a circular system that recycles old clothes to create new products. Read about all their sustainability efforts here.
- Offers a generous student discount. If you’re a current student, sign-up here.
- Shop in person at their physical stores. Use their store locator to find a store or approved retailer near you.
- Save a lot on UA Outlet Store deals. Shop their Outlet Store Deals.
Under Armour Cons
- Runs small – We recommend sizing up 1 size in their apparel and 2 sizes in their leggings. Use their size guide to find your perfect fit.
- Low Stock – Their products sell out quickly. We recommend buying items ASAP if you want them.
- Does not offer an instructor discount program. A student discount program is offered, but not one for fitness professionals.
Should I Buy Under Armour
Under Armour checks many boxes when it comes to a brand you want to invest in and wear. Their products are high quality and will last you years. Their apparel is also affordably priced.
They are also striving to be more sustainable, which is always something we can get behind.
Where to Buy Under Armour
You can shop Under Armour directly on their website. It’s the best place to shop their entire collection. Their stock runs out fast, so if you see something you want, buy it quickly.
You can also shop for Under Armour products from the following retailers:
If you found our Under Armour review helpful, please share it on Pinterest. Thanks for your support!
Thank you for visiting today! If you found this encouraging or informative, please connect with us on Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter. We'd love to meet you!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
For more fitness fashion discounts and offers, please visit our Fitness Instructor Discounts + Brands Directory or favorite brands coupon codes list.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.