Updated: 7/18/2023 | Steve Madden Review
Disclaimer: I received products from Steve Madden to conduct this review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.
About Steve Madden
Steve Madden is a New York-based fashion brand that sells footwear and accessories for men and women.
Steve Madden started the company with $1,100 in 1990 by selling chunky platform shoes out of the trunk of his car to small Manhattan stores. The company went public in 1993.
Today, Steve Madden has over 220 retail stores worldwide and is sold online through various retailers. The company’s brands also include Dolce Vita, Betsey Johnson, BB Dakota, Greats, Blondo, and Mad Love.
Steve Madden Reviews
I received the following Steve Madden shoes to review in this post:
- Mona Sandals ($89.95) – These sandals fit perfectly! The chunky silhouette is stylish and very comfortable to wear. The velcro strap makes it easy to put on and secures it all day long.
- Gene Raffia Sandals ($79.95) – These sandals are so flattering! They go with everything and are the perfect summer sandals. I love how lightweight and stylish they are.
- Hayward White Leather Western Boots ($159.95) – I love the quality of these boots! I needed a pair of white boots to go with all my Selkie dresses. These boots run super small. I chose a size 7 but they are too tight. I recommend sizing up at least a half-size in this style.
Steve Madden Pros
- Affordable – Steve Madden shoes will cost you anywhere between $50-$16o. They are a good value for your money.
- Offers Many Styles – There is literally a style for everyone and every aesthetic.
- Free Shipping on all orders.
- Free Returns in you return in-store or through their partnership with Happy Returns.
- Discounts are offered to educators, military, and students.
Steve Madden Cons
- Inconsistent Sizing – I wear a size 7 in most Steve Madden shoes. I had to size up in their boots.
- Fast Fashion Brand – Steve Madden is considered a fast fashion brand because they produce high quantities of products. They do make some efforts to be more sustainable but not as much as other brands.
Should I Buy Steve Madden Products?
Yes! If you want on-trend footwear that won’t break the bank, Steve Madden is a great options.
Their styles are versatile, timeless, and affordable. They’re the perfect choice for fashionistas who want to add many footwear styles to their wardrobe.
Below is a video of us styling the Mona sandals in our Barbiecore Reel.
View this post on Instagram
Where to Buy Steve Madden
Shop for Steve Madden directly on their website.
Shop This Post
You can also shop for Steve Madden products at the following certified retailers;
- Famous Footwear
- Nordstrom Rack
- Saks Off Fifth
If you found our Steve Madden review helpful, please share it. Thanks for your support!
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to submit a product for us to review, please use this form to get in touch.