Updated: 2/2/2023 | Novotel KLCC Review | Kuala Lumpur City Centre
About Novotel KLCC
Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre (often abbreviated as KLCC) is a mid-range (3-4 star hotel rating) full-service hotel that is centrally located in Downtown Kuala Lumpur.
I love staying at Novotel properties because there is typically one in every major city, they’re affordable and come equipped with all the amenities we need for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
It’s important to note that not all Novotels are the same. There are some similar aesthetics and product and service standards, but each hotel I’ve stayed at has a unique feel that is reflective of the destination the hotel services.
The Kuala Lumpur Novotel is part of Accor Group which has properties worldwide! Make sure to sign up for their rewards program so that you can earn points towards upgrades, discounts, and free stays. Some Novotel locations are part of IHG and they have a separate rewards program.
Novotel KLCC Review
We stayed at the Novotel in KLCC and loved it! The location was fantastic and situated next to some of the best landmarks, restaurants, bars, night markets, and shopping malls.
From our arrival to departure, the staff members were very attentive and gracious towards our needs. This was reflective on all guests and not just ourselves.
Below we’ll share our pros and cons of staying at Novotel KLCC.
Novotel KLCC Pros
- Amazing location! We were within walking distance from most major attractions, malls, and eateries. We were also only a 20 to 25-minute drive from the famous Batu Caves via Grab rideshare service.
- Full-Service hotel
- Excellent customer service from everyone we interacted with.
- 24-hour doorman and surveillance. We felt very safe staying at Novotel KLCC.
- Onsite Gym, Pool, and executive lounge.
- International breakfast buffet – Their breakfast buffet included noodles soups (my favorite) as well as Nasi Goreng.
- Afternoon tea is offered in their gourmet lounge. We LOVED the dalgona cake. If you have a chance to just try the cake, stop by and get one. It’s seriously so good!
- Rewards Program through Accor Group. Join their rewards program to earn points towards upgrades and free stays.
Novotel KLCC Cons
- Outdated Gym – The gym has everything you’d need while traveling. It is a bit outdated, but the Novotel KLCC will have an updated and fully renovated fitness center by March 2024.
- The Pool Bar is not operational, but we still love taking some shots against the retro checkered bar counter. To get pool beverages, you’ll need to head to the first floor and order drinks from the Gourmet Bar.
Watch our video review on Instagram to see more.
How to Book Novotel KLCC
You can book a stay at Novotel KLCC directly on their website. Right now they are running a 25% off promo for their APAC locations. Some exclusions apply.
If you found our Novotel KLCC hotel review helpful, please share it with a fellow travel lover. Thanks for your support!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime. If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates and more. We promise we won't spam you! Feel free to unsubscribe anytime.
If you're a brand and want to work with us, please visit this page to get in touch.